In short, Csrichton is a scam online store. It may send either cheap quality or wrong item, or nothing at all to its customers. As per our Csrichton review, the safety index for Csrichton.com is: 10/100 (SCAM).
Now you may want to find out why is Csrichton a scam, right? Well then, this page provides a concise and informative Csrichton review including how to get refund from it.
- Domain name: Csrichton.com
- Website name: Csrichton
- Email: service@scaian .com
- Parent Company Name And Address: Kentesh Ltd, Unit 1l Felix Business & Distribution Park, Birrell Street, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom, ST4 3NX
- Registration Number: 12948235
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: OOTD FASHION, MEN, BOTTOM
- Products Listed On Its Website: 1:18 Scale Diecast Replica Model, Sling Embroidery Elegant Evening Dress, Casual One-sleeve Top & Pants Two-piece Set, Puff Print Solitar Souls Loose Hoodie, etc.
We’ve labeled Csrichton as a scam online store because of these reasons:
- Its parent company, Kentesh Ltd, has history of running multiple similar kinds of scam sites, such as Zahsuly, Recontels, Nhelahd, Guwooty, CauchyOnline, Enutin, Strioui, etc.
- It is important to note that this online store might change its parent company name in the future, a tactic commonly employed by many similar scam sites.
- Its email address, service@scaian .com, is not related to its domain name. You should not ignore it since, scam sites provide these kinds of non-domain-specific email addresses.
- Csrichton has listed lots of products at cheap rates, which is suspicious, since multiple scam sites are offering such cheap prices.
- There is not any social media icon linking to its official social media page on its website. So, it may not have any social media presence.
- Contact phone number is not available on its “Contact Us”, “About Us” and “Home” pages, as well as, at the bottom of its website at the time of this review. However, it may provide in the future, but that still makes it a scam.
- The website design and content of Csrichton match with multiple scam sites. Furthermore, even its “About Us” page details completely match with multiple scam sites.
- Similar kinds of sites have lots of complaints against them.
- Its return policy may create significant hurdles for customers seeking a full refund.
Common Queries Related to Csrichton Review:
After knowing the truth of Csrichton from the review above, now you might have some queries as below:
- How to get refund from it?
- How to stay safe from similar kinds of stores?
- Where can we encounter with scam online stores?
Well, you can find the answers to these queries in detail below:
How to get a refund from scam online store like Csrichton?
You can follow the steps as mentioned below to get a refund from scam online stores like Csrichton;
- Contact the Seller: Tell the seller what’s going on. Also, stay relaxed.
- Keep records of everything: Write down all the info about your order, save chats with the seller, like pictures, emails, and order confirmations.
- If you didn’t get your stuff, then:
- You should contact your bank or credit card company, so that you can ask them to help you to get a refund.
- If you had used PayPal, then reach out to PayPal support and start a dispute to get your money back.
- If you got the wrong or bad stuff, then:
- Get the postal service’s tracking info. Since, it might be a proof to show a different item’s weight delivered on the given address.
- Show this proof to your bank, credit card company, or PayPal, since people have gotten full refunds this way.
- Report to Authorities: Report the scams like Csrichton to relevant authorities, such as the Better Business Bureau, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency.
- Keep an eye on your accounts: To prevent additional unauthorized charges by the scammer, closely monitor your financial accounts. So, change passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- If nothing works or you lost a lot of money: Think about talking to a legal expert or a consumer rights group. Since, they can guide you on taking legal action against the online store that scammed you.
But remember, how well these steps work can vary. Since, it depends on where you live, how you paid, and the rules of your credit card company or PayPal.
How to stay safe from online store scams like Csrichton?
Below you can find some tips that can save you from scam online stores like Csrichton:
- Search About the Store: Before you buy, try to find out the reality of online store. Firstly, check for reviews, ratings, and what customers say. Furthermore, check given contact info, since real businesses have a real address and contact info. Scams may have fake or none.
- Make Sure the Website is Safe:
- Look for “https://” in the web address. Additionally, look for trust seals like Norton, McAfee and so on, because scam online stores either don’t provide trust seals or provide the fake ones.
- So, click on trust seals to check if they’re real. Since, real ones take you to official pages, fake ones send you to random pages or are not clickable.
- Watch out for deals that seem too good: Scam online stores like Csrichton use super cheap prices to trick you. So, compare prices with trusted stores to be sure.
- Before you buy, look at the refund rules: Be careful if the refund rules of the store are confusing or too strict. So, check what the store says about refunds.
- Use Safe Payment Methods: Stick to popular and safe payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal. In contrast, be highly suspicious of stores that only accept payment forms like gift cards, wire transfers, etc.
- Use Strong passwords: Use unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your payment accounts. Moreover, add two-factor authentication for extra safety.
- Watch for Phishing Attempts: Be cautious of emails from unknown senders with links. So, check the link before clicking it. Moreover, look at the website’s URL to make sure it’s not fake and related to the website name.
- Be Careful with Your Personal info: Avoid online stores asking for too much personal info.
What are the possible ways to encounter with scam online stores like Csrichton?
You may spot scams like Csrichton in following ways:
1. Phishing Emails and Messages:
Scammers send emails that look like they’re from real stores, but they’re fake. They might have store logos and all. But be careful, these emails might have links to fake websites that want to take your personal info or payment details.
2. Social Media Ads and Posts:
Scammers can make ads and posts on social media that look real. They show great deals. But when you click on them, they take you to fake websites like Csrichton.
3. Search Results:
- Scam websites can show up in search results for popular stuff.
- For example, scam websites copy famous brands, with similar logos and designs and show up in search results or in social media ads. So, check the website’s address (URL) and look for differences in the branding.
4. Online Marketplaces:
Most online marketplaces are real, but scammers can make fake seller profiles to sell bad stuff. Before buying on places like Amazon or eBay, look at what other buyers say about the seller.
5. Pop-Up Ads:
Be careful with pop-up ads when you’re on websites. Since, some of them might take you to fake online stores or try to make you download viruses.
6. Fake Mobile Apps:
Be cautious when you download and use apps. Because, scammers can make fake ones that look like popular apps. They want your personal info and payment details.
7. Unexpected Calls:
Scammers can call, pretending to be from famous companies, and ask for your personal or payment info. So, always make sure they’re who they say they are before sharing anything.
8. Emails and Messages from “Friends”:
Scammers can hack emails or social media and send messages to your contacts, suggesting an online store or deal. So, double-check with your friends before clicking links.
Our Final Verdict on this Csrichton Review:
Based on the info provided in this Csrichton review, we can conclude that Csrichton is a scam online store.
Let’s work together to fight against scams like Csrichton:
You can help us by sharing your thoughts about this company in the comments below. Furthermore, spread the word about this online store to your friends and family by sharing this Csrichton review through your social media accounts to keep them informed.
FAQs related to this Csrichton Review:
Why do we think Csrichton.com is a scam online store?
We believe Csrichton.com is a scam online store because it offers big discounts on goods and looks similar to known problematic websites.
Do you have any tips for dealing with scam websites like Csrichton?
Sure, here are some tips for handling scam websites like Csrichton:
- Do your research on the site.
- Find and read real customer reviews.
- Avoid buying or be cautious about making purchases if you have doubts about its credibility.
Can websites like Csrichton change their info over time?
Yes, these kinds of websites may change their name and content. However, this Csrichton review is based on the details available on the website as of the mentioned date.
Who is the registrar?
The registrar for the domain csrichton.com is NameSilo, LLC. For more information, you can visit their website at https://www.namesilo.com/.
When was the domain created?
The domain, csrichton.com, was created on August 23, 2023.
Where is the registrant located?
The registrant is located in Phoenix, Arizona, United States, with the following address:
1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255, Phoenix, AZ 85016, US.
Is there contact info available for the registrant?
Contact information for the registrant is available. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.3478717726.
What are the name servers associated with it?
These are the name servers associated with the domain:
NS1.DNSOWL.COM, NS2.DNSOWL.COM, and NS3.DNSOWL.COM.
Note: This Csrichton review is based on the info available as of the mentioned date. But websites like this often change, so even if you see different stuff later, it’s still a scam.
Wishing you a secure online purchase!