In short, Recontels is a scam online store which may send either cheap quality or wrong item, or nothing at all to its customers. As per our analysis, the safety index for Recontels is: 10/100 (SCAM).
Now you may want to find out why is Recontels .com a scam, right? Well then, this page provides a concise and informative Recontels review including how to get refund from it.
- Domain name: Recontels.com
- Website name: Recontels
- Email: email@example.com
- Parent Company Name And Address: Kentesh Ltd, Unit 1l Felix Business & Distribution Park, Birrell Street, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom, ST4 3NX
- Registration Number: 12948235
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: Racer Jacket | Tobacco
- Products Listed On Its Website: Racer Jacket | Tobacco, Keanu Jacket | Black Matte, Roadster Jacket | Black Coffee, Premier High Top | White, President | Tobacco, 5 Ft Creepy Rising Doll Animatronic, 5 ft. Poseable Skeleton with LED Eyes (6-Pack), etc.
We have classified Recontels as a scam online store due to the following reasons:
- Its parent company, Kentesh Ltd, has history of running multiple similar kinds of scam sites, such as Zahsuly, Nhelahd, Guwooty, CauchyOnline, Enutin, Strioui, etc.
- It is important to note that this online store might change its parent company name in the future, a tactic commonly employed by many similar scam sites.
- Recontels has listed lots of products at cheap rates, which is suspicious since multiple scam sites are found to be offering such cheap prices.
- There is not any social media icon linking to its official social media page on its website.
- The absence of a contact phone number on the “Contact Us,” “About Us,” and homepage sections, as well as the website’s footer during this review, is noteworthy. While it may be added later, this alone raises suspicions of it being a scam.
- The website design and content of Recontels match with multiple scam sites.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
- Its return policy may create significant hurdles for customers seeking a full refund.
How to get a refund from scam online store?
Here are some general guidance on what you can do if you didn’t receive any item or received the wrong item from a scam online store and are facing difficulties obtaining a refund:
- Contact the Store: Reach out to the online store’s customer support or contact information provided on their website. Explain the situation and request a resolution, such as a refund or replacement for the product you purchased.
- Contact the Seller Again: Continue trying to contact the seller and explain the situation calmly and clearly. Sometimes, persistence can lead to a resolution.
- Document Everything: Make sure you have clear documentation of your order, including the product you ordered and any communication with the scam online store. This includes screenshots, emails, order confirmations, and any correspondence you’ve had with the store.
- Review Your Credit Card’s Chargeback Policy: Credit card companies often have a chargeback process that allows you to dispute a transaction and request a refund. Review your credit card’s policy on chargebacks and follow their specific procedures for initiating one.
- Check PayPal’s Buyer Protection Policy: If you used PayPal, review their Buyer Protection policy. You may be able to open a dispute through PayPal, and they may assist in resolving the issue.
- In the case if the item is not delivered:
- You should contact your bank or credit card company to request assistance in securing a refund.
- If your payment was made through PayPal, you can also contact the PayPal support team and initiate a dispute. They may be able to reverse the transaction or assist in resolving the issue.
- In the case if wrong or cheap quality Item is delivered:
- If you used a credit card or PayPal for the purchase, contact your credit card company or PayPal again and again. Provide them with all the evidence and details about receiving the wrong item.
- Emphasize that you received an item that is different from what you ordered, and that the seller is not cooperating with a refund.
- Obtain a copy of the tracking information from the postal service, which should clearly display the delivery address and the item’s weight, likely lower than the weight of the item you originally ordered.
- Share these specific details with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal. Many individuals who have furnished such evidence to their financial institution or PayPal have successfully obtained full refunds with their assistance.
- Report to Authorities: Report the scam to relevant authorities, such as the Better Business Bureau, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency. They can investigate and take legal action against fraudulent online stores.
- Educate Others: Share your experience on review websites, social media, and consumer forums to warn others about the scam online store. This can help prevent others from falling victim to the same scam.
- Monitor Your Accounts: Keep a close eye on your financial accounts to ensure that the scammer doesn’t make additional unauthorized charges. Change your passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- Consider Legal Action:
- If all else fails, you may want to consult with a legal professional or consumer rights organization for advice on pursuing legal action against the scam online store.
- Keep in mind that this can be a lengthy and costly process, so it’s typically considered a last resort. It’s a better option if the scam involves significant financial loss.
- Protect Yourself: Learn from the experience and be cautious when shopping online in the future. Research online stores before making purchases, and look for reviews and customer feedback to gauge their trustworthiness.
Keep in mind that the success of these steps may depend on your location, payment method, and the policies of your credit card company or PayPal. Patience and persistence are key when resolving disputes with fraudulent sellers, as it may take time.
The best way to deal with scams is to prevent them in the first place. Always exercise caution and due diligence when shopping online, especially with unfamiliar or suspicious websites.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the information provided, it is reasonable to conclude that Recontels exhibits traits commonly associated with deceptive or fraudulent online stores.
Explore suspicious sites in our “Suspicious” category >HERE<, learn about various scams in the “Scams” section >HERE<, or discover informative articles across different categories on our homepage >HERE<.
Share your thoughts about this company in the comments below, and spread the word about this online store to your friends and family through your social media accounts to keep them informed.
Note: Websites like these often change their names and content regularly. The review above is based on information available on the website as of the mentioned date. If you encounter different information in the future, it’s a sign of suspicious activity, and caution is advised.
Why is Recontels classified as a scam online store?
Recontels has been classified as a scam online store due to several concerning factors, including heavy discounts on products, and similarities with known problematic websites, etc.
Is there any advice for dealing with such suspicious websites?
It’s recommended to exercise caution when dealing with online stores that appear suspicious. Research the website, read reviews from reputable sources, and avoid making purchases if you have concerns about its legitimacy.
Can website details change over time?
Yes, these kinds of websites may change their name and content, so the review is based on the details available on the website as of the mentioned date.
Who is the registrar?
The registrar for the domain recontels.com is NameSilo, LLC. You can find more information on their website at https://www.namesilo.com/.
When was the domain created?
The domain recontels.com was created on August 21, 2023.
Where is the registrant located?
The registrant is located in Phoenix, Arizona, United States, with the following address: 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255, Phoenix, AZ 85016, US.
Is there contact information available for the registrant?
Contact information for the registrant is available. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.3478717726.
What are the name servers associated with it?
The domain is associated with the following name servers: NS1.DNSOWL.COM, NS2.DNSOWL.COM, and NS3.DNSOWL.COM.
Wishing you a secure online purchase!