In short, Carhartt-Outlet Store is a scam online store. It may send either cheap quality or wrong item, or nothing at all to its customers. As per our analysis, the safety index for Carhartt-Outlet.Store is: 10/100 (SCAM).
Now you may want to find out why is Carhartt-Outlet Store a scam, right? Well then, this page provides a concise and informative Carhartt-Outlet Store review including how to get refund from it.
Carhartt-Outlet.Store Website Highlights
- Domain name: Carhartt-Outlet.Store
- Website name: Men’s Wear Carhartt-Outlet (Brand Name Misused)
- Email: service@strioui .com
- Parent Company Name And Address: Kentesh Ltd, Unit 1l Felix Business & Distribution Park, Birrell Street, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom, ST4 3NX
- Registration Number: 12948235
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: Men’s Wear
- Products Listed On Its Website: Carhartt Leisure Sports Color Contrast New Hoodies, Sweatshirt Long Sleeve Hooded Pullover Striped Colorblock Shirt Fall Fashion Workout Tops, Carhartt two-piece mango alphabet sweater unisex cashmere hoodie, etc.
We have classified Carhartt-Outlet.Store as a scam online store due to the following reasons:
- Carhartt-Outlet Store has listed lots of products at heavy discount rates, which is suspicious since multiple scam sites are found to be offering such cheap prices.
- Carhartt-Outlet Store has wrongly used the Carhartt brand name by using it as its domain name, even though it is not associated with Carhartt.
- There is not any social media icon linking to its official social media page on its website.
- Its parent company, Kentesh Ltd, has history of running multiple similar kinds of scam sites, such as Alikestyle, Wildxif, Eeoognss, Gbeiol, Wrezaht, Bitniv, Muehq, etc.
- But in the future, it might use a different parent company name, as many similar scam sites do. So, it’s best not to get confused if you see another parent company name on this online store later on.
- Contact phone number is not available on its “Contact Us”, “About Us” and “Home” pages, as well as, at the bottom of its website at the time of this review.
- The website design and content of Carhartt-Outlet Store match with multiple scam sites.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
How to get a refund from scam online store?
- Contact the Seller: Contact the seller and explain the situation. Also, remain calm.
- Document Everything: Be sure to maintain detailed documentation of your order, including product details, all chats with seller, such as screenshots, emails, order confirmations, etc.
- For Non Delivery of Goods:
- You should contact your bank or credit card company, so that you can ask them to help you to get a refund.
- If you have paid using PayPal, then contact the PayPal support team and initiate a dispute to get a refund.
- For Delivery of Wrong or Cheap quality Goods:
- Please acquire the postal service’s tracking information, displaying the delivery address and the item’s weight, which may be lower than the weight of your original order.
- Share evidence and details of receiving the wrong item with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal, as many have successfully obtained full refunds this way.
- Report to Authorities: Report the scam to relevant authorities, such as the Better Business Bureau, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency.
- Monitor Your Accounts: To prevent additional unauthorized charges by the scammer, closely monitor your financial accounts. Therefore, change passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- Consider Legal Action:
- If all else fails or if the scam involves significant financial loss, then you may want to consult with a legal professional or consumer rights organization for advice on pursuing legal action against the scam online store.
However, the success of above-mentioned steps may depend on your location, payment method, and the policies of your credit card company or PayPal.
How to Protect Yourself from Online Store Scams?
- Search About the Store: Before making a purchase, find out about the online store thoroughly. Firstly, look for reviews, ratings, and customer feedback. Furthermore, legit businesses usually provide a valid physical address and contact info, while scam ones either provide fake contact info or nothing at all.
- Check Website Security:
- Always check for secure connections (https://) when browsing. Additionally, look for trust badges and security seals from reputable providers like Norton or McAfee, because scam online stores either don’t provide security trust seals or provide the fake ones.
- So, you should verify the trust seals by clicking on them. The real trust seal logos send you to the official verification pages of respective trust seal providers, whereas fake trust seal logos send you to unrelated pages.
- Be Wary of Too-Good-to-Be-True Deals: Be careful of unrealistic deals, because scammers often use low prices to entice victims. Additionally, you should compare prices with other reputable stores.
- Check Refund Policies: Before buying something, you should check the store’s refund policies. Additionally, be cautious when dealing with stores that have unclear or overly restrictive refund policies.
- Avoid Unusual Payment Methods: Stick to popular and secure payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal. In contrast, be highly suspicious of stores that only accept payment forms like gift cards, wire transfers, etc.
- Use Strong Passwords: When it comes to online shopping, it’s important to create unique, complex passwords for your accounts. Moreover, whenever possible, enable two-factor authentication for an added layer of security.
- Watch for Phishing Attempts: Be cautious of unknown emails or messages containing links to online stores. Additionally, verify the link before clicking any links. Moreover, always examine the website’s URL to ensure it’s not a phishing replica.
- Be Cautious with Personal Info: Avoid online stores asking for too much personal info.
What are the possible ways to encounter with scam online stores?
- Phishing Emails and Messages:
- Scammers often send phishing emails or messages that appear to be from popular stores, complete with logos and branding. However, these messages may contain links to fake websites designed to steal your personal information or payment details.
- Social Media Ads and Posts:
- Scammers can create convincing ads or posts on social media platforms, promoting enticing deals or products. So, clicking on these ads can lead you to scam websites.
- Search Results:
- Sometimes, scam websites use SEO tactics to appear in search results for popular products or keywords. So, always double-check the website’s legitimacy before making a purchase.
- Online Marketplaces:
- While most online marketplaces are legit, scammers can create fake seller profiles to sell fake or wrong goods. Always check seller reviews and ratings before buy on platforms like Amazon or eBay.
- Pop-Up Ads:
- Beware of pop-up ads that appear when you’re browsing websites. Since, some of those ads may lead to scam online stores or attempt to trick you into downloading viruses.
- Fake Mobile Apps:
- You should be careful while downloading and using apps, since scammers may create fake mobile apps that mimic popular shopping apps to get your personal info and payment details.
- Unexpected Calls:
- Scammers might call you, posing as customer service staffs from well-known stores, and ask for your personal or payment info. So, always verify the caller’s identity.
- Emails and Messages from “Friends”:
- Scammers can hack email or social media accounts and send messages to your contacts, recommending a particular online store or deal. That’s why, always verify such recommendations with your friends before clicking on links.
- Mimic of Legitimate Stores:
- Some scam websites impersonate well-known brands or stores, using similar website designs and logos. So, carefully compare the URL and look for any discrepancies in the website’s branding.
Our Final Verdict on Carhartt-Outlet Store:
Following a thorough review of the given information, it is apparent that Carhartt-Outlet.Store is appropriately categorized as a scam website.
Explore suspicious sites in our “Suspicious” category >HERE<, or learn about various scams in the “Scams” section >HERE<. Also, discover informative articles across different categories on our homepage >HERE<.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about this company in the comments below. Furthermore, spread the word about this online store to your friends and family through your social media accounts to keep them informed.
Note: The review above is based on information available on the website as of the mentioned date. However, websites like these often change their names and content regularly. So, if you encounter different information in the future, that doesn’t make any difference and still indicates suspicious activity.
FAQs related to Carhartt-Outlet Store:
Why is Carhartt-Outlet.Store classified as a scam online store?
Carhartt-Outlet.Store has been classified as a scam online store due to several concerning factors, including heavy discounts on products, and similarities with known problematic websites, etc.
Is there any advice for dealing with suspicious websites like Carhartt-Outlet Store?
We advise being careful when dealing with suspicious online stores. To stay safe, investigate the website, check reviews from trusted sources, and refrain from making purchases if you’re worried about its legitimacy.
Can websites like Carhartt-Outlet Store change their details over time?
Yes, these kinds of websites may change their name and content, so the review is based on the details available on the website as of the mentioned date.