Umluxe.com Review: Legit? Umluxe Scam Alert!
Umluxe is a fraudulent online store, not a genuine or trustworthy one. Now you may want to find out why is a Umluxe.com scam, right? Well, we have pointed out every fault that we have found about Umluxe within our Umluxe review below. So, let’s begin with our Umluxe review to find out the reality of this online store.
Umluxe is a fake online store due to the following reasons:-
# You can find out that Umluxe has provided its company’s address as 2702 Cindy, Big Spring, TX 79720 United States on its Contact Us page and at the bottom of its website. However, when we check this address at Zillow.com and Google Maps, we find out it is an address of the residential home, but not an address of any shop or store or commercial building with name Umluxe. This makes Umluxe a very suspicious website since lots of scam sites have provided such kinds of residential addresses by copy-pasting addresses randomly.
# Umluxe has also lots of drawbacks similar to multiple scam sites. For example;
- Its website is designed roughly such as the images on its homepage are placed roughly.
- You can’t purchase more than $105 worth of items at Umluxe which doesn’t make any sense. There is no reason to restrict people from buying expensive or multiple items. We haven’t found any legit sites restricting people in such a way but we have found multiple scam sites doing that such as Derastyle, Beineshop, Blackdoo, Crossnary, Bestboro, Sokokz, Reekindo, Simylor, Klwear, Joyousus, Shopyok, SheerMart, Cozofit, Acrossfly, Lroka, ALSOLOV, AHEADFEEL, Propsdeco, Chakros, Mishaplay, Goinfine, Meradore, Suppinc, Kznice, Fitwellable, Dolltu, Usfitwear, Vemwear and so on.
- Like the above-mentioned similar kinds of scam sites, Umluxe is also promoting to sell lots of items at an unrealistic cheap price but hasn’t provided any separate categories to list those items. You can’t find those items by browsing or searching on its website. Those items can be found only by clicking the links provided on those promotional posts.
- Lots of content provided on the Umluxe website match multiple scam sites.
- Umluxe hasn’t secured its website properly with security services like Norton or McAfee, etc. So, if you shop at this site, your personal and financial information might be stolen.
# These days multiple new online stores are claiming to sell various items on huge discount, but most of them are scams. So, it’s better to stay away from the new online stores or at least do some research before you purchase something from the new online stores because most of these new online stores don’t deliver the purchased items to their clients or, deliver completely different or very low-quality items. Some scam online stores even have charged the credit card of clients randomly without their consent. So, if you have ever purchased mistakenly from scam sites, we suggest you immediately contact your bank or credit card company to secure your credit card information.
It is clear that Umluxe is a scam through our Umluxe review as above. However, if you still want to add your own Umluxe.com reviews or want to say something about it, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below to report about any kinds of scams.
If you want to share this Umluxe review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this Umluxe scam, then please feel free to do so.
You can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category by clicking >HERE< or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
These days there are lots of scam online stores. So, we want to suggest you shop related products only from the renowned online stores like Amazon and so on in order to save yourself from scams. Or, at least do some research before you purchase anything from unknown online stores.
We request you to spread awareness about the scam and suspicious online websites/activities by sharing the information provided on our website [De-Reviews.com] through your social media accounts which can help your families and friends to be safe from scams. The numbers of online scams are massively increasing each day with ever new tricks and strategies, so it has become very crucial to aware the society about those scammers so that it will make scammer difficult to scam people. So, please let your friends and families know that they can rely on our website [De-Reviews.com] to check the legitimacy of any online websites. You can also bookmark our website so that it will be easy for you to visit our website repeatedly at the time of need to check the legitimacy of any online companies or online activities.
***Like the above-mentioned similar kinds of scam sites, Umluxe is also promoting to sell lots of items at an unrealistic cheap price but hasn’t provided any separate categories to list those items. You can’t find those items by browsing or searching on its website. Those items can be found only by clicking the links provided on those promotional posts.***
I personally experienced that very situation. I was searching for a composter. A Google search brought up an ad by them listing a composter. I selected their link, because the product price was about half of what it is for other sources. I was on their web site, and there were options to add that item to my “cart” and pay.
I found it strange though that a woman’s clothing store would be selling a composter. So, I went to their home page, and searched for the product. No hits. No matter how I identified the product.
So, you can enter your credit card to pay for an item that isn’t listed in their data base? Sounds like a method of stealing your credit card information to me.