Cozofit.com Review: Legit? Cozofit Scam
Cozofit doesn’t seem to be a trustworthy online store. Does that mean Cozofit is a scam? Well, let’s find out either is a Cozofit.com scam or genuine and what is Cozofit.com in real through our Cozofit review here. So, let’s begin with our Cozofit review.
Cozofit is a fraudulent online store due to the following reasons:-
# Like lots of similar types of scam sites, Cozofit has also provided its company’s address as 339 Senator St
P O Box 1, Gallaway, TN 38036 United States which is an address of residential home but not an address of any shop or store or commercial building with name Cozofit (Sources: Zillow.com and Google Maps). So, we don’t think the provided company’s address is real.
# Like lots of scam sites, the website Cozofit has also lots of drawbacks. For example;
- It has designed its website roughly such as the images on its home page are roughly placed.
- Cozofit doesn’t let you purchase more than $105 worth of items which doesn’t make any sense. Actually, this strategy is found to be used by lots of scam sites. We haven’t found any legit sites which restrict people from buying expensive or multiple items on their website but we have found multiple scam sites doing that such as Acrossfly, Lroka, ALSOLOV, AHEADFEEL, Propsdeco, Chakros, Mishaplay, Goinfine, Meradore, Suppinc, Kznice, Fitwellable, Dolltu, Usfitwear, Vemwear and so on.
- It is promoting to sell lots of items at an unrealistic cheap price. But, if you browse or search its website, you can’t find those items listed on its website. Those items can be found only by clicking the links provided on those promotional posts. Only scam sites list the sale items in that way, not the legit ones.
- Lots of details provided on the Cozofit website match with multiple scam sites.
- Cozofit hasn’t secured its website properly with security services like Norton or McAfee and so on. Since the Cozofit website is not secured properly, so if you shop at this site, your personal and financial information might be stolen.
# These days multiple new online stores are claiming to sell various items on huge discount, but most of them are scams. So, it’s better to stay away from the new online stores or at least do some research before you purchase something from the new online stores because most of these new online stores don’t deliver the purchased items to their clients or, deliver completely different or very low-quality items. Some scam online stores even have charged the credit card of clients randomly without their consent. So, if you have ever purchased mistakenly from scam sites, we suggest you immediately contact your bank or credit card company to secure your credit card information.
# Actually, these days you can find lots of online stores which haven’t provided any contact information or have provided the fake contact information such as ALSOLOV, AHEADFEEL, Chakros, Mishaplay, Meradore, Suppinc, Kznice, Fitwellable, Dolltu, Usfitwear, Vemwear, Bratyk, Libertypro, Sunleaf, Matastore, Comouna, Picksof, Zandov, MioyotShop, CurveFits, Vivierstore, Soroks, Heartul, Bluewwo, Chokero, AriasShop, MateClubs, Fefall, Prettyat, Knixdon, KolkStore, Morclothes, Usnotion, Savazr, LarryCloth, Zrevo, Morrisoh, Dimenticarti, YourPetClub, MagicTranslator, Carfler, ChapelGadgets, JinnieStore, BFGlasses, CycloneBlender, VveoskLife, Annjolies, WhateverYouBuy, Eternaltube, IMShopSavvy, GetGotGotten, IHollyHome, Tumeyy, Loracmoon, Bloopzie, Swamay, ThekShoppingTVShop and so on.
It is clear that Cozofit is a scam through our Cozofit review as above. However, if you still want to add your own Cozofit.com reviews or want to say something about it, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below to report about any kinds of scams. After all, we are here to spread awareness about the scams. So, let’s do it together. Let’s save innocent people from scams.
If you want to share this Cozofit review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this Cozofit scam, then please feel free to do so.
Actually, we recommend you to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts because it will help to spread the awareness about scams. More we share about unprofessional or scam sites with our friends and families, more they will be aware of scams which will ultimately make difficult for a scammer to scam innocent people. So, it’s better you share this post with your friends and families if you want to spread awareness against scams.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category by clicking >HERE< or you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category by clicking >HERE< or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
These days there are lots of scam online stores. So, we want to suggest you shop related products only from the renowned online stores like Amazon and so on in order to save yourself from scams. Or, at least do some research before you purchase anything from unknown online stores.
We request you to spread awareness about the scam and suspicious online websites/activities by sharing the information provided on our website [De-Reviews.com] through your social media accounts which can help your families and friends to be safe from scams. The numbers of online scams are massively increasing each day with ever new tricks and strategies, so it has become very crucial to aware the society about those scammers so that it will make scammer difficult to scam people. So, please let your friends and families know that they can rely on our website [De-Reviews.com] to check the legitimacy of any online websites. You can also bookmark our website so that it will be easy for you to visit our website repeatedly at the time of need to check the legitimacy of any online companies or online activities.