Sheer Mart doesn’t seem to be a trustworthy online store. Does that mean SheerMart is a scam? Well, let’s find out either is a SheerMart.com scam or genuine and what is SheerMart.com in real through our SheerMart review here. So, let’s begin with our Sheer Mart review.
SheerMart is a fraudulent online store due to the following reasons:-
# Like lots of similar types of scam sites, SheerMart has also provided its company’s address as 1285 Fremont St., San Jose, CA 95126 United States which is an address of residential home but not an address of any shop or store or commercial building with name SheerMart (Sources: Zillow.com and Google Maps). So, we don’t think the provided company’s address is real.
# Like lots of scam sites, the website SheerMart has also lots of drawbacks. For example;
- It has designed its website roughly such as the images on its home page are roughly placed.
- SheerMart doesn’t let you purchase more than $105 worth of items which doesn’t make any sense. Actually, this strategy is found to be used by lots of scam sites. We haven’t found any legit sites which restrict people from buying expensive or multiple items on their website but we have found multiple scam sites doing that such as Cozofit, Acrossfly, Lroka, ALSOLOV, AHEADFEEL, Propsdeco, Chakros, Mishaplay, Goinfine, Meradore, Suppinc, Kznice, Fitwellable, Dolltu, Usfitwear, Vemwear and so on.
- It is promoting to sell lots of items at an unrealistic cheap price such as Kayak. But, if you browse or search its website, you can’t find those items listed on its website. Those items can be found only by clicking the links provided on those promotional posts. Only scam sites list the sale items in that way, not the legit ones.
- Lots of details provided on the SheerMart website match with multiple scam sites.
- SheerMart hasn’t secured its website properly with security services like Norton or McAfee and so on. Since the SheerMart website is not secured properly, so if you shop at this site, your personal and financial information might be stolen.
# These days multiple new online stores are claiming to sell various items on huge discount, but most of them are scams. So, it’s better to stay away from the new online stores or at least do some research before you purchase something from the new online stores because most of these new online stores don’t deliver the purchased items to their clients or, deliver completely different or very low-quality items. Some scam online stores even have charged the credit card of clients randomly without their consent. So, if you have ever purchased mistakenly from scam sites, we suggest you immediately contact your bank or credit card company to secure your credit card information.
# Actually, these days you can find lots of online stores which haven’t provided any contact information or have provided the fake contact information such as Cozofit, ALSOLOV, AHEADFEEL, Chakros, Mishaplay, Meradore, Suppinc, Kznice, Fitwellable, Dolltu, Usfitwear, Vemwear, Bratyk, Libertypro, Sunleaf, Matastore, Comouna, Picksof, Zandov, MioyotShop, CurveFits, Vivierstore, and so on.
It is clear that SheerMart is a scam through our SheerMart review as above. However, if you still want to add your own SheerMart.com reviews or want to say something about it, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below to report about any kinds of scams. After all, we are here to spread awareness about the scams. So, let’s do it together. Let’s save innocent people from scams.
If you want to share this Sheer Mart review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this Sheer Mart scam, then please feel free to do so.
Actually, we recommend you to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts because it will help to spread the awareness about scams. More we share about unprofessional or scam sites with our friends and families, more they will be aware of scams which will ultimately make difficult for a scammer to scam innocent people. So, it’s better you share this post with your friends and families if you want to spread awareness against scams.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category by clicking >HERE< or you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category by clicking >HERE< or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
These days there are lots of scam online stores. So, we want to suggest you shop related products only from the renowned online stores like Amazon and so on in order to save yourself from scams. Or, at least do some research before you purchase anything from unknown online stores.