This page contains a Orasuna review that can help you determine if the website is an Orasuna.com trustworthy company or a scam. If you’re looking for reliable information about this Orasuna site, please continue reading.
Safety Index for Orasuna.com: 3/100 (SCAM)
Orasuna.com Website Highlights:
- Domain name: Orasuna.com
- Website name: Orasuna Clearance Warehouse
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone Number: 442086385417
- Parent Company Name And Address: Meledo Company Limited, 4/4a Bloomsbury Square, London, United Kingdom, WC1A 2RP
- Company Number: 11736866
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: All Collections
- Products Listed On Its Website: Height Adjustable Electric Standing Desk, Memory Computer Home Office Desk, Simple Living Napa Wood 20-bottle Wine Tower – Red, Outdoor camping waterproof tent , Raised Garden Bed with Garden Cover, Luxury Seat Covers, etc.
Orasuna Review – Pros and Cons To Identify Either Is Orasuna Scam or Genuine:
We have provided below few facts about Orasuna, such as its pros and cons, either it has any complaints or not, etc. which will help you find out the reality of this website.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol can be found on its website.
- Contact phone number and address are available on its website.
Cons (Drawbacks and Complaints):
- Its parent company name Meledo Company Limited has history of running multiple similar kinds of scam sites, such as XuhuallyShop, Astrokell, Oatwina, HushilleShop, Miresun, Gromage, Gynanee, Oryctus, etc. However, it may provide another parent company name in the future since lots of similar kinds of scam sites are doing so. That’s why it’s better don’t be confused if you find any other parent company name in this online store in the future.
- It has listed lots of products at unrealistically cheap rates, similar to multiple scam sites.
- Its website name is different than in domain name. You should know that legit online stores keep their website name same as domain name, however, scam ones don’t.
- Social media icon is not available on its website.
- Its website design and content match with multiple scam sites.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the aforementioned reasons, it is evident that Orasuna falls under the category of scam websites.
Comment For More Information:
While we have taken note of the limitations associated with the Orasuna website, we invite you to share your insights, experiences, and any additional information in the comment section below. Your contribution will significantly enrich the discussion and contribute to a more comprehensive evaluation of the website’s credibility and reliability. We genuinely appreciate your thoughts and comments as they will assist others in making informed decisions. Thank you for actively participating in the discussion.
Also, feel free to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this website.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category, you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category, you can find a short review as above by scrolling within our “Brief Reviews” category, or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
NOTE: These kinds of sites are found to be changing their website name as well as whole content of their website from time to time. So, the above review is based on the details provided on its website on aforementioned date. If you find any other details than what we have provided on this review later, then that means this online store has changed its details. However, that still makes it a suspicious site.
How to get your money back from scammers?
If you have fallen victim to a scam online store, it is crucial to take immediate action to safeguard your interests. Start by contacting your bank or credit card company without delay and explaining the situation to them. Request their assistance in obtaining a refund for the fraudulent transaction. In case you made the payment through PayPal, open a dispute via your PayPal account and contact their support team for further guidance. Be sure to provide them with a detailed account of the scam, including pertinent information such as the website or seller involved and any supporting evidence you may have. By taking these measures, you increase your chances of obtaining a refund and resolving the issue with the scam online store.
What to do if I get completely different item than what I purchase?
If you receive a product that is significantly cheaper or completely different from your original order, it is advisable to obtain the tracking information from the post office. This documentation usually includes crucial details such as the delivery address and the weight of the item. It is not uncommon for the received item to have a lower weight than expected. Sharing this information with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal can greatly strengthen your case for a refund. Many individuals who have provided such evidence to their financial institution or payment service provider have successfully obtained full refunds with their assistance.