If you are unsure about the reliability of Vidabora and would like to verify whether is an Oryctus.com trustworthy or potentially fraudulent company, this page provides a concise and informative Oryctus review. Keep reading for more details.
Safety Index for Oryctus.com: 10/100 (SCAM)
Oryctus.com Website Highlights:
- Domain name: Oryctus.com
- Website name: Vidabora
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone Number: 442086385417
- Parent Company Name And Address: Meledo Company Limited, 4/4a Bloomsbury Square, London, United Kingdom, WC1A 2RP
- Company Number: 11736866
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: All products
- Products Listed On Its Website: Wide tire electric bike with 1000W 48V/17.5Ah removable battery 31MPH, Wooden Swing Set, Made for Small Yards and Younger Children, Two Belt Swings, Covered Mesh Fort with Canopy, Mouse Cat House Bed With Removable Cushion & Waterproof Bottom, 3 Trapped Ball Rolling Scratching Kitten Toy, Pet Clever Drinking Fountain For Freshest Water, 2 in 1 Cat Mat and Bed, Multifunctional Vegetable Cutter & Slicer, etc.
Oryctus Review – Pros and Cons To Identify Either Is Oryctus Scam or Genuine:
We have provided below few facts about Oryctus, such as its pros and cons, either it has any complaints or not, etc. which will help you find out the reality of this website.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol can be found on its website.
- Contact phone number and address are available on its website.
Cons (Drawbacks and Complaints):
- Its parent company name Meledo Company Limited has history of running multiple similar kinds of scam sites, such as Hanarani, Jyvita, ImpavidShop, Spudpark, Spraude, Pungrul, EasenewShop, Bushutopia, Kebbee, etc.
- Its website name (Vidabora) is different than domain name (Oryctus). Mostly scam sites are found to be providing their website name different than domain name.
- This website has added fake McAfee and Norton trust seal logos to its Product Details pages, which could result in the theft of personal and financial information, including credit card details, if you make a purchase.
- It has listed lots of products at unrealistically cheap rates, similar to multiple scam sites.
- Social media icon is not available on its website.
- Its website design and content match with multiple scam sites.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the information provided, significant doubts arise regarding the credibility of the Oryctus website, raising concerns about its potential as a scam.
Comment For More Information:
We have addressed a few concerns regarding the Oryctus website earlier, but we encourage you to contribute your insights, experiences, and additional information in the comment section below. By sharing your thoughts, you will help us develop a more comprehensive assessment of the Vidabora website and gain a better understanding of its strengths and weaknesses. Your input is valuable in fostering a well-rounded discussion and assisting others in making informed decisions. We appreciate your active participation in the conversation and eagerly await your valuable contribution.
Also, feel free to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this website.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category, you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category, you can find a short review as above by scrolling within our “Brief Reviews” category, or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
NOTE: These kinds of sites are found to be changing their website name as well as whole content of their website from time to time. So, the above review is based on the details provided on its website on aforementioned date. If you find any other details than what we have provided on this review later, then that means this online store has changed its details. However, that still makes it a suspicious site.
How to get your money back from scammers?
If you have made a purchase from a scam online store, it is important to take immediate action. We recommend contacting your bank or credit card company right away to seek their assistance in obtaining a refund. If you made the payment through PayPal, it is advisable to open a dispute directly through your PayPal account and contact their support team. Make sure to provide them with a thorough explanation of the situation, including all relevant details and any evidence you may have. Taking these steps will significantly increase your chances of obtaining a refund and resolving the issue with the scam online store.
What to do if I get completely different item than what I purchase?
If you discover that the product you received is significantly cheaper or differs completely from your original order, it is advisable to obtain the tracking information from the post office. This documentation contains crucial details such as the delivery address and the weight of the item. It is common for the weight of the received item to be lower than that of the intended item. Sharing this information with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal can greatly strengthen your case for a refund. Many individuals who have provided such evidence to their financial institution or payment service provider have successfully obtained full refunds with their support.