In short, Wantrys .com doesn’t seem to be a genuine online store. It looks like one of those online stores which may send either cheap quality or wrong item, or nothing at all. As per our analysis, the safety index for Wantrys is: 35/100 (SUSPICIOUS).
If you want to find out why Wantrys seems suspicious, then this page offers a brief yet informative Wantrys review to assist you in determining the reality of this online store.
- Domain name: Wantrys.com
- Website name: Soloca
- Address: 233 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102 USA
- Contact Phone Number: Not Available
- Email: service@soloca .com, soloca@outlook .com
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: MORE LINKS
- Products Listed On Its Website: Hanging Dinosaur Lounge Chair, Lopoas Waterfall Workstation Kitchen Sink Set With Digital Temperature Display, Thermostatic Shower System with 5 Water Modes and Temperature Display Screen, NowTreadmills, Btrwo Indoor Cycling Stationary Bike, etc.
We have classified Wantrys as a suspicous online store due to the following reasons:
Website Name and Domain Name Different:
Its website name “Soloca” is different than its domain name “Wantrys“. You should know that legit online stores mostly keep their website name same as their domain name, while scam ones don’t.
Contact phone number is not available on its “Contact Us”, “ABOUT US” and “Home” pages, or at the bottom of its website at the time of this review.
Discount and Sales Offers:
The prices of products listed on its website are at heavy discount rates than what is commonly seen on legitimate online stores, raising suspicions about their authenticity. The deep discounts offered are often a tactic used by fraudulent sites to attract and deceive unsuspecting shoppers.
Fake Trust Seal Logos:
Counterfeit McAfee trust seal logos are prominently displayed on the product detail pages of the website in question. These false trust seals are intended to deceive visitors into believing that the site is affiliated with or endorsed by McAfee for security purposes, when in fact, it is not.
The website theme of the website appears to be similar to that of multiple problematic sites, including lots of details provided on its website, indicating that it may share common elements with these fraudulent websites.
Social Media Presence:
The absence of any social media icons linking to its official social media page on its website is in contrast to legitimate online stores, which typically include these icons to facilitate customers in accessing their social media profiles.
Returns and Exchange:
Its Refund Policy appears highly unrealistic and is unlikely to provide customers with reasonable options for returns and exchanges. Such online stores are often known to make returns and exchanges exceedingly difficult, making it nearly impossible for customers to receive either full or partial refunds due to convoluted returning and/or exchanging procedures.
Customer Complaints and Delivery:
Previous customers who have patronized comparable online stores have frequently expressed their dissatisfaction with extended delivery durations, unsatisfactory customer support encounters, and subpar after-sales services.
How to get a refund from scam online store?
Here are some general guidance on what you can do if you didn’t receive any item or received the wrong item from a scam online store and are facing difficulties obtaining a refund:
- Contact the Store: Reach out to the online store’s customer support or contact information provided on their website. Explain the situation and request a resolution, such as a refund or replacement for the product you purchased.
- Contact the Seller Again: Continue trying to contact the seller and explain the situation calmly and clearly. Sometimes, persistence can lead to a resolution.
- Document Everything: Make sure you have clear documentation of your order, including the product you ordered and any communication with the scam online store. This includes screenshots, emails, order confirmations, and any correspondence you’ve had with the store.
- Review Your Credit Card’s Chargeback Policy: Credit card companies often have a chargeback process that allows you to dispute a transaction and request a refund. Review your credit card’s policy on chargebacks and follow their specific procedures for initiating one.
- Check PayPal’s Buyer Protection Policy: If you used PayPal, review their Buyer Protection policy. You may be able to open a dispute through PayPal, and they may assist in resolving the issue.
- In the case if the item is not delivered: You should contact your bank or credit card company to request assistance in securing a refund. If your payment was made through PayPal, you can also contact the PayPal support team and initiate a dispute. They may be able to reverse the transaction or assist in resolving the issue.
- In the case if wrong or cheap quality Item is delivered: If you used a credit card or PayPal for the purchase, contact your credit card company or PayPal again and again. Provide them with all the evidence and details about receiving the wrong item. Emphasize that you received an item that is different from what you ordered, and that the seller is not cooperating with a refund. Obtain a copy of the tracking information from the postal service, which should clearly display the delivery address and the item’s weight, likely lower than the weight of the item you originally ordered. Share these specific details with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal. Many individuals who have furnished such evidence to their financial institution or PayPal have successfully obtained full refunds with their assistance.
- Report to Authorities: Report the scam to relevant authorities, such as the Better Business Bureau, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency. They can investigate and take legal action against fraudulent online stores.
- Educate Others: Share your experience on review websites, social media, and consumer forums to warn others about the scam online store. This can help prevent others from falling victim to the same scam.
- Monitor Your Accounts: Keep a close eye on your financial accounts to ensure that the scammer doesn’t make additional unauthorized charges. Change your passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- Consider Legal Action: If all else fails, you may want to consult with a legal professional or consumer rights organization for advice on pursuing legal action against the scam online store. Keep in mind that this can be a lengthy and costly process, so it’s typically considered a last resort. It’s a better option if the scam involves significant financial loss.
- Protect Yourself: Learn from the experience and be cautious when shopping online in the future. Research online stores before making purchases, and look for reviews and customer feedback to gauge their trustworthiness.
Remember that the effectiveness of these steps may vary depending on your location, the payment method you used, and the specific policies of the credit card company or PayPal. It’s essential to be persistent and patient when dealing with such situations, as it can take time to resolve disputes with fraudulent sellers.
The best way to deal with scams is to prevent them in the first place. Always exercise caution and due diligence when shopping online, especially with unfamiliar or suspicious websites.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the information provided, it is reasonable to infer that Wantrys displays characteristics often associated with questionable online stores.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category by clicking >HERE< or you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category by clicking >HERE< or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
If you want to say something about this company, then please feel free to place your comment below. Also feel free to share this review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this online store.
NOTE: These kinds of sites are found to be changing their website name as well as whole content of their website from time to time. So, the above review is based on the details provided on its website on aforementioned date. If you find any other details than what we have provided on this review later, then that means this online store has changed its details. However, that still makes it a suspicious site.
Is Wantrys.com a legitimate online store?
It is considered suspicious based on several factors, including heavy discounts on products, and similarities with known problematic websites.
Is there any advice for dealing with such suspicious websites?
It’s recommended to exercise caution when dealing with online stores that appear suspicious. Research the website, read reviews from reputable sources, and avoid making purchases if you have concerns about its legitimacy.
Can website details change over time?
Yes, these kinds of websites may change their name and content, so the review is based on the details available on the website as of the mentioned date.
Who is the registrar?
The registrar for wantrys.com is GoDaddy.com, LLC. You can find more information on their website at godaddy.com.
When was the domain created?
The domain wantrys.com was created on April 28, 2023.
Where is the registrant located?
The registrant is located in Tempe, Arizona, United States. The specific address is DomainsByProxy.com, 2155 E Warner Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284.
Where is the registrant located?
The registrant’s location is not provided in the WHOIS information.
Is there contact information available for the registrant?
Contact information for the registrant is not provided in the WHOIS data, as it has been redacted for privacy. However, you can potentially contact the registrant through the provided link at Godaddy’s WHOIS lookup.
What are the name servers associated with it?
The name servers associated with wantrys.com are:
Wishing you a secure online purchase!