If you’re interested in finding out whether is an Osters.Shop legitimate and trustworthy company, you’ve come to the right place. Here, you can find a comprehensive Osters Shop review that will provide you with all the relevant facts you need to make an informed decision about the website.
- Domain name: Osters.Shop
- Website name: Osters HOME
- Email: service@ardeigh .com
- Parent Company Name And Address: FADEL-BEATTY LIMITED, SUITE 10542, BALMORAL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ABBEYLANDS SOUTH, NAVAN MEATH, C15 DD72, IRELAND
- Registration Number: 709295
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: New Arrivals
- Products Listed On Its Website: Amazon Customer Returns Pallets Online-Super Value Large Electronics Packaging Box, Khaki Short Sleeve Shirt, Striped White Long Sleeve Cotton Shirt, Button Collar White Shirt, Patterned White Shirt, Beige Summer Shirt, Short sleeve Black Shirt, etc.
We have provided following drawbacks of Osters Shop which may help you to identify either is Osters Shop scam or genuine:
- Its parent company name FADEL-BEATTY LIMITED has history of running multiple similar kinds of scam sites.
- It has listed lots of bulk items, as well as retail items, with heavy discount claims, similar to multiple scam sites.
- It is selling bulk items like “Amazon Customer Returns Pallets Online-Super Value Large Electronics Packaging Box” with exactly same product images and details to multiple scam sites.
- Social media icons are not available on its website.
- Website design and content match with multiple scam sites.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
Comment below for more Information:
We have only provided few drawbacks of Osters Shop website as above. However, you can provide more information about this site using the comment section below. So, if you know more about this site, then please feel free to share with us by placing the comments below.
Also, feel free to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this website.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category, you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category, you can find a short review as above by scrolling within our “Brief Reviews” category, or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
NOTE: These kinds of sites are found to be changing their website name as well as whole content of their website from time to time. So, the above review is based on the details provided on its website on aforementioned date. If you find any other details than what we have provided on this review later, then that means this online store has changed its details. However, that still makes it a suspicious site.
How to get your money back from scammers?
To seek a refund after purchasing from fraudulent online stores, contact your bank or credit card company promptly. For PayPal payments, open a dispute via your PayPal account and contact their support team. Provide a thorough explanation with all relevant details to increase your chances of a successful resolution.
What to do if I get completely different item than what I purchase?
If you receive a cheaper or different item than what you ordered, obtain the post office’s tracking information showing the delivery address and weight. Presenting this evidence to your bank, credit card company, or PayPal can help you obtain a refund more easily. Many individuals who have shared this information with their financial institution or payment service provider have successfully received full refunds.