In short, Maseji is a scam online store which may send either cheap quality or wrong item, or nothing at all to its customers. As per our analysis, the safety index for Maseji is: 20/100 (SCAM). Now you may want to find out why is Maseji .com a scam, right? Well then, this page provides a concise and informative Maseji review including how to get refund from it.
- Domain name: Maseji.com
- Website name: Maseji
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Company Name: WIN SUC LIMITED
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: New Arrivals
- Products Listed On Its Website: Simple Solid Color Short Sleeves Shirts& Wide Leg Pants Set, Printed Shirt + Solid Wide Leg Pants, Original Printing Round-Neck Puff Sleeves Midi Dress, Vintage Printed Lapel Long Sleeve Shirt Maxi Dress, Vintage Ethnic Printed Plus Size Loose Dress, Solid Hooded Zipper Yoga Jumpsuits, Simple 9 Colors V-Neck Loose Sleeveless Vest, Fashion Solid Color Asymmetric Split-Joint Sleeveless Vest, etc.
We have classified Maseji as a scam online store due to the following reasons:
- Contact phone number is not available on its “Contact Us”, “ABOUT US” and “Home” pages, or at the bottom of its website at the time of this review.
- Its parent company, WIN SUC LIMITED, has history of running multiple similar kinds of problematic sites such as Yaolade, Nmideu, Lostui, Fatreio, Goodnewssal, Oedaen, Daheers, Higoem, etc. However, it may provide another parent company name in the future since lots of similar kinds of scam sites are doing so. That’s why it’s better don’t be confused if you find any other parent company name on this online store in the future.
- Maseji has listed lots of products at heavy discount rates, which is suspicious since multiple scam sites are found to be providing such kinds of discounts.
- Social media icon linking to its official social media page is not available on its website.
- Its website design and content match with multiple scam sites.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
How to get a refund from scam online store?
Here are some general guidance on what you can do if you didn’t receive any item or received the wrong item from a scam online store and are facing difficulties obtaining a refund:
- Contact the Store: Reach out to the online store’s customer support or contact information provided on their website. Explain the situation and request a resolution, such as a refund or replacement for the product you purchased.
- Contact the Seller Again: Continue trying to contact the seller and explain the situation calmly and clearly. Sometimes, persistence can lead to a resolution.
- Document Everything: Make sure you have clear documentation of your order, including the product you ordered and any communication with the scam online store. This includes screenshots, emails, order confirmations, and any correspondence you’ve had with the store.
- Review Your Credit Card’s Chargeback Policy: Credit card companies often have a chargeback process that allows you to dispute a transaction and request a refund. Review your credit card’s policy on chargebacks and follow their specific procedures for initiating one.
- Check PayPal’s Buyer Protection Policy: If you used PayPal, review their Buyer Protection policy. You may be able to open a dispute through PayPal, and they may assist in resolving the issue.
- In the case if the item is not delivered: You should contact your bank or credit card company to request assistance in securing a refund. If your payment was made through PayPal, you can also contact the PayPal support team and initiate a dispute. They may be able to reverse the transaction or assist in resolving the issue.
- In the case if wrong or cheap quality Item is delivered: If you used a credit card or PayPal for the purchase, contact your credit card company or PayPal again and again. Provide them with all the evidence and details about receiving the wrong item. Emphasize that you received an item that is different from what you ordered, and that the seller is not cooperating with a refund. Obtain a copy of the tracking information from the postal service, which should clearly display the delivery address and the item’s weight, likely lower than the weight of the item you originally ordered. Share these specific details with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal. Many individuals who have furnished such evidence to their financial institution or PayPal have successfully obtained full refunds with their assistance.
- Report to Authorities: Report the scam to relevant authorities, such as the Better Business Bureau, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency. They can investigate and take legal action against fraudulent online stores.
- Educate Others: Share your experience on review websites, social media, and consumer forums to warn others about the scam online store. This can help prevent others from falling victim to the same scam.
- Monitor Your Accounts: Keep a close eye on your financial accounts to ensure that the scammer doesn’t make additional unauthorized charges. Change your passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- Consider Legal Action: If all else fails, you may want to consult with a legal professional or consumer rights organization for advice on pursuing legal action against the scam online store. Keep in mind that this can be a lengthy and costly process, so it’s typically considered a last resort. It’s a better option if the scam involves significant financial loss.
- Protect Yourself: Learn from the experience and be cautious when shopping online in the future. Research online stores before making purchases, and look for reviews and customer feedback to gauge their trustworthiness.
Remember that the effectiveness of these steps may vary depending on your location, the payment method you used, and the specific policies of the credit card company or PayPal. It’s essential to be persistent and patient when dealing with such situations, as it can take time to resolve disputes with fraudulent sellers.
The best way to deal with scams is to prevent them in the first place. Always exercise caution and due diligence when shopping online, especially with unfamiliar or suspicious websites.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the information provided, it is reasonable to draw the conclusion that Maseji displays characteristics commonly associated with deceptive or fraudulent online stores.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category by clicking >HERE< or you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category by clicking >HERE< or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
If you want to say something about this company, then please feel free to place your comment below. Also feel free to share this review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this online store.
NOTE: These kinds of sites are found to be changing their website name as well as whole content of their website from time to time. So, the above review is based on the details provided on its website on aforementioned date. If you find any other details than what we have provided on this review later, then that means this online store has changed its details. However, that still makes it a suspicious site.
Why is Maseji classified as a scam online store?
Maseji has been classified as a scam online store due to several concerning factors, including heavy discounts on products, and similarities with known problematic websites, etc.
Is there any advice for dealing with such suspicious websites?
It’s recommended to exercise caution when dealing with online stores that appear suspicious. Research the website, read reviews from reputable sources, and avoid making purchases if you have concerns about its legitimacy.
Can website details change over time?
Yes, these kinds of websites may change their name and content, so the review is based on the details available on the website as of the mentioned date.
Who is the registrar?
The registrar for MASEJI.COM is Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd. d/b/a HiChina (www.net.cn). You can find more information on their website at wanwang.aliyun.com.
When was the domain created?
The domain MASEJI.COM was created on August 23, 2023.
Where is the registrant located?
The registrant is located in Guangdong, China.
Is there contact information available for the registrant?
Contact information for the registrant is not available in the provided WHOIS record. You can visit the Aliyun WHOIS page for more details.
What are the name servers associated with it?
The name servers associated with MASEJI.COM are:
Wishing you a secure online purchase!