If you are seeking information about whether is an Lamisugar.com trustworthy and legitimate company, then you have arrived at the right place. Our detailed H.Eleanor / Lamisugar review will provide you with all the pertinent information you need to determine the website’s authenticity and reliability.
Lamisugar.com Website Highlights:
- Domain name: Lamisugar.com
- Website name: H.Eleanor
- Email: service@flintcam .com
- Parent Company Name And Address: TOP LIFESTYLE LIMITED, 212 Horton Road, Datchet, Slough, England, SL3 9HL
- Company Number: 11934935
- Parent Company Name And Address: Bin Estrella GmbH, Pallaswiesenstraβe 180,64293 Darmstadt’ Germany
- Company Number: 064110000
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: NEW IN, WOMEN‘S, MEN’S, SPORTSWEAR, FESTIVAL STYLE, FASHION ACCESSORIES
- Products Listed On Its Website: Rawlings 12.75” HOH R2G Series Glove 2020, Louisville Slugger Meta Pwr Bbcor Bat 2023 (-3), Coutown Speed Shop T-Shirt, Wisherryy Cutout Feather Print Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Evil Eye Good Luck Hand Beaded Tote – Orange and Blue Tote Bag, Grecian Nights Evil Eye Embellished Coin Bag, Men’s Fashion Washing Short Sleeve Smiley T-shirt, Women Summer Black Floral Pattern Sleeveless Harem Jumpsuit, 2023 Easton Ghost Advanced -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP22GHAD9, etc.
Lamisugar Review – Pros and Cons To Identify Either Is Lamisugar Scam or Genuine:
We have provided below few facts about Lamisugar, such as its pros and cons, either it has any complaints or not, etc. which will help you find out the reality of this website.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol can be found on its website.
- Contact address is available on its website.
Cons (Drawbacks and Complaints):
- The contact phone number is noticeably absent from the “Contact Us,” “About Us,” and “Home” pages of the website, as well as from the footer section.
- Its parent companies, TOP LIFESTYLE LIMITED and Bin Estrella GmbH, can be found on multiple similar kinds of problematic and scam sites as parent company names of those sites, such as Unarwild, Abloecho, Roidwing, Usicbot, Hippompow, LeuiasoShop, PectusShop, Blenrazor, etc.
- Its website name (H.Eleanor) is different than domain name (Lamisugar). Mostly scam sites are found to be providing their website name different than domain name.
- The inclusion of numerous products with exceptionally high discount rates on the website raises suspicions, particularly due to the prevalence of scam sites offering similar low-priced items.
- The website lacks a social media icon, which is not present on any of its pages.
- Website design and content match with multiple scam sites.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the information provided above, we have a doubt on H.Eleanor / Lamisugar, hence we mark it a fraudulent website.
Comment For More Information:
We highly appreciate your recognition of the limitations associated with the Lamisugar website. We welcome your valuable insights, experiences, and any additional information you can provide in the comment section below. Your contributions will contribute to expanding the discussion and offering a more comprehensive assessment of the website’s credibility and reliability. We highly value your thoughts and comments, as they will assist others in making well-informed decisions. Thank you for actively engaging in the discussion.
Also, feel free to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this website.
You can find the lots of suspicious sites listed within our “Suspicious” category, you can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category, you can find a short review as above by scrolling within our “Brief Reviews” category, or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
NOTE: These kinds of sites are found to be changing their website name as well as whole content of their website from time to time. So, the above review is based on the details provided on its website on aforementioned date. If you find any other details than what we have provided on this review later, then that means this online store has changed its details. However, that still makes it a suspicious site.
How to get your money back from scammers?
If you have made a purchase from a fraudulent online store, it is crucial to take prompt action. We recommend contacting your bank or credit card company immediately to request their assistance in obtaining a refund. For PayPal payments, opening a dispute through your PayPal account and contacting their support team is advisable. Ensure that you provide a comprehensive account of the situation, including any relevant information and supporting evidence you may have. Taking these steps will significantly increase your chances of receiving a refund and resolving the issue with the fraudulent online store.
What to do if I get completely different item than what I purchase?
If you have received a product that is significantly cheaper or completely different from what you originally ordered, we recommend obtaining a copy of the tracking information from the post office. This document should contain details such as the delivery address and the weight of the item, which is expected to be lower than the weight of the item you initially ordered in most cases. Sharing this information with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal can greatly aid in securing a refund. Many individuals who have provided such information to their financial institution or payment service provider have successfully obtained full refunds with their assistance.