In short, Iceclique is a suspicious online store. It may send either cheap quality or wrong item, or nothing at all to its customers. As per our Iceclique review, the safety index for Iceclique.com is: 35/100 (Below Average).
Now you may want to find out why is Iceclique a suspicious, right? Well then, this page provides a concise and informative Iceclique review including how to get refund from it.
Iceclique.com Website Highlights:
- Domain name: Iceclique.com
- Website name: Iceclique
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Not Available
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: Best Selling, New Arrivals, Bundle Deals, Custom Jewelry, Chains, Bracelets, Watches, Pendants, Rings, Earrings, Moissanite, Grillz, Apple Watch Bands, Glasses, Gift Cards
- Products Listed On Its Website: 24K Cuban Chain & Cuban Bracelet Bundle - Gold/White Gold, 20mm Prong Chain & Prong Bracelet Bundle, Iced Presidential Watch, Iced Custom Photo Pendant, 8mm Round Cluster Earrings, Custom Drip Letter Pendant, 24K Gold 10mm Tennis Chain & Bracelet Bundle, etc.
We’ve labeled Iceclique as a dubious online store because of these reasons:
- Iceclique doesn't share any information about who runs it or where it operates from. Legitimate online stores always provide detailed contact information, while scam online stores don't bother to do so.
- Iceclique also has concealed the owner’s name and detailed company’s address within WHOIS which proves the owner of the site doesn’t want to reveal his/her identity which is obviously not a good sign.
- While it allows you to buy items with a credit card, it hasn't put in place the necessary security measures to protect your credit card details. So, if you shop on this site, there's a risk that your credit card information could be stolen.
- The lots of details in WHOIS of Iceclique.com match with lots of scam sites.
- The phone number (1.877.555.9300) on their website is shared with other suspicious sites, which is unusual for legit websites. There's no mention of any connection with these other sites on their website.
- Many new online stores have tempting discounts, but lots of them are scams. To stay safe, it's best to avoid these new stores entirely. If you really want to buy from them, do some research first. Most of these new stores either don't deliver what you ordered or send something of bad quality or entirely different. So, it's wise to avoid online stores like this one that don't even give proper contact info.
- Some of these online stores have even charged clients' credit cards without their permission. If you've accidentally bought from a scam site, it's important to contact your bank or credit card company right away to protect your credit card information.
Common Queries Related to Iceclique Review:
After knowing the truth of Iceclique from the review above, now you might have some queries as below:
- How to get refund from it?
- How to stay safe from similar kinds of stores?
- Where can we encounter with scam online stores?
Well, you can find the answers to these queries in detail below:
How to get a refund from suspicious online store like Iceclique?
You can follow the steps as mentioned below to get a refund from suspicious online stores like Iceclique;
- Contact the Seller: If you feel sites like Iceclique is going to scam you, then contact them and ask them what’s going on. Also, stay relaxed.
- Keep records of everything: Write down all the info about your order, save chats with the seller, like pictures, emails, and order confirmations.
- If you didn’t get your stuff, then:
- You should contact your bank or credit card company, so that you can ask them to help you to get a refund.
- If you had used PayPal, then reach out to PayPal support and start a dispute to get your money back.
- If you got the wrong or bad stuff, then:
- Get the postal service’s tracking info. Since, it might be a proof to show a different item’s weight delivered on the given address.
- Show this proof to your bank, credit card company, or PayPal, since people have gotten full refunds this way.
- Report to Authorities: If some sites scam you, then report them to relevant authorities, such as the BBB, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency.
- Keep an eye on your accounts: To prevent additional unauthorized charges by the scammer, closely monitor your financial accounts. So, change passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- If nothing works or you lost a lot of money: Think about talking to a legal expert or a consumer rights group. Since, they can guide you on taking legal action against the online store that scammed you.
But remember, how well these steps work can vary. Since, it depends on where you live, how you paid, and the rules of your credit card company or PayPal.
How to stay safe from doubtful sites like Iceclique?
Below you can find some tips that can save you from doubtful online stores like Iceclique:
- Search About the Store: Before you buy, try to find out the reality of online store. Firstly, check for reviews, ratings, and what customers say. Furthermore, check given contact info, since real businesses have a real address and contact info. Scams may have fake or none.
- Make Sure the Website is Safe:
- Look for “https://” in the web address. Additionally, look for trust seals like Norton, McAfee and so on, because scam online stores either don’t provide trust seals or provide the fake ones.
- So, click on trust seals to check if they’re real. Since, real ones take you to official pages, fake ones send you to random pages or are not clickable.
- Watch out for deals that seem too good: Scam online stores use super discount prices to trick you. So, compare prices with trusted stores to be sure.
- Before you buy, look at the refund rules: Be careful if the refund rules of the store like Iceclique are confusing or too strict. So, check what the store says about refunds.
- Use Safe Payment Methods: Stick to popular and safe payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal. In contrast, be highly suspicious of stores that only accept payment forms like gift cards, wire transfers, etc.
- Use Strong passwords: Use unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your payment accounts. Moreover, add two-factor authentication for extra safety.
- Watch for Phishing Attempts: Be cautious of emails from unknown senders with links. So, check the link before clicking it. Moreover, look at the website’s URL to make sure it’s not fake and related to the website name.
- Be Careful with Your Personal info: Avoid online stores asking for too much personal info.
What are the possible ways to encounter with doubtful sites like Iceclique?
You may spot doubtful sites like Iceclique in following ways:
- Phishing Emails and Messages:
- Scammers send emails that look like they’re from real stores, but they’re fake. They might have store logos and all. But be careful, these emails might have links to fake websites that want to take your personal info or payment details.
- Social Media Ads and Posts:
- Scammers can make ads and posts on social media that look real. They show great deals. But when you click on them, they take you to fake websites.
- Search Results:
- Scam websites can show up in search results for popular stuff.
- For example, scam websites copy famous brands, with similar logos and designs and show up in search results or in social media ads. So, check the website’s address (URL) and look for differences in the branding.
- Online Marketplaces:
- Most online marketplaces are real, but scammers can make fake seller profiles to sell bad stuff. Before buying on places like Amazon or eBay, look at what other buyers say about the seller.
- Pop-Up Ads:
- Be careful with pop-up ads when you’re on websites. Since, some of them might take you to fake online stores or make you download viruses.
- Fake Mobile Apps:
- Be cautious when you download and use apps. Because, scammers can make fake ones that look like popular apps. They want your personal or payment info.
- Unexpected Calls:
- Scammers can call, pretending to be from famous companies, and ask for your personal or payment info. So, always make sure they’re who they say they are before sharing anything.
- Messages from “Friends”:
- Scammers can hack emails or social media and send messages to your contacts, suggesting an online store or deal. So, double-check with your friends before clicking links to sites like Iceclique.
Our Final Verdict on Iceclique Review:
It is clear that Iceclique.com is a suspicious website through our Iceclique.com review as above.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about this company in the comments below. Furthermore, spread the word about this online store to your friends and family by sharing this Iceclique review through your social media accounts to keep them informed.
FAQs related to Iceclique Review:
Why do we think Iceclique.com is a doubtful online store?
As per the Iceclique review above, we believe Iceclique.com is a doubtful online store because it offers high discounts on goods and looks similar to known problematic websites.
Do you have any tips for dealing with suspicious websites?
Sure, here are some tips for handling suspicious websites like Iceclique:
- Do your research on the site.
- Find and read real customer reviews.
- Be cautious about making purchases if you have doubts about its credibility.
Can websites like this change their info over time?
Yes, these kinds of websites may change their name and content over time. However, this Iceclique review is based on the details available on its website as of the mentioned date.
Note: This Iceclique review is based on the info available as of the mentioned date. But websites like this often change, so even if you see different stuff later, it can still be suspicious.
Wishing you a secure online purchase!