Beware of phishing text messages coming from various numbers like 910-664-9089, 978-525-8714, 917-514-5211, 803-676-9412, 803-671-4916, 803-676-9193, 803-873-8689, 803-460-8513, 803-676-9193, 803-443-1219, 803-246-8542, 803-676-9171, 770-755-8739, 770-755-8739, 646-468-2005, 607-259 -0829, 646-617-7785, 347-417-4823, 347-963-6369, 347-721-1399, 347-420-3947, 332-228-9561, 281-713-0545, 281-271-2621, 216-702-6379, 216-369-5613, 216-3276033 and so on such as:
- “YourName is the Amazon Prime Week Winner! You won this brand new Macbook Pro. Get your brand new Macbook by tapping here gdhty.info /q6ddKuhCdh”
- “The Amazon Prime Day Winner Is YourName! Congratulations with WINNING this new Macbook Pro. Click the link to collect it jtswv.info /u7ERLTgWaA”
- “YourName is the Amazon Prime Week Winner! You won this NEW Macbook Pro. Claim your brand new Macbook by clicking here zidnu.info /sZALDp9P20”
- “The Amazon Prime Day Winner Is YourName! Congratulations with WINNING this new Macbook Pro. Click the link to get it vcxfg.info /ZypkpxjvxK”
- “The Amazon Prime Day Winner Is YourName! Congratulations with WINNING this new Macbook Pro. Click the link to receive it redsp.info /TmohGSgaXW”
- “The Amazon Prime Day Winner is YOU! Congratulations with winning this new MacBook Pro. Click the link to get it bcvrr.info /nStzQ66clh” and so on
You may get various types of such scam messages. So, you can help us by reporting similar kinds of scam messages below in the comment section. If you are concerned with your privacy, then you can comment below without submitting your email address.
What is the motive behind these fraudulent messages? The reality of the fake text message – YourName is the Amazon Prime Week Winner! You won this brand new Macbook Pro. Get or Claim your brand new Macbook by tapping or clicking here OR The Amazon Prime Day Winner Is YourName! Congratulations with WINNING this new Macbook Pro. Click the link to collect or receive or get it, and so on.
These fraud messages are not from any genuine companies but are from scammers to get your personal information so that they can scam you. They may ask you to click some link and submit the personal details on the fake website posing the real ones or call them or message/reply to them where they will trick you to submit your personal details. So, you should not follow any instructions provided in these messages or click any link or download anything (if provided any) or follow any instructions. The links or files provided on these messages may also contain some viruses or malware or spyware that can hack your device as well.
So, if you get confused about the legitimacy of the messages that you recieved, then it’s better you contact or check on the official website of the respective company (in this case you can contact Amazon) to confirm either the messages you recieved are real or fake ones.
Once these cybercriminals get your personal information, they make money by selling those details. If they get your credit card information, even they can steal money from your credit card. So, you should not follow any instructions provided on these kinds of messages.
These messages may not come from the same number or same email or in the name of the same company. These scammers may use multiple numbers, emails, and the name of companies to send similar messages. A few examples of scam messages are:
- Scam Message – Congrats! Your phone number won 2.8m pounds in the 2020 National Lottery.
- Scam Messages: Winner of WHATSAPP Global Awards Programme or WHATSAPP WEB GLOBAL AWARDS
- AT&T Unsuccessful Payment or Unauthorized Payment Scam Text Message Asking to Call
- Shipped: Your Walmart Package Loyalty Reward will be Delivered, etc.
So, help us by reporting similar types of messages by using the comment section below. You can even comment below without providing your email address.
Now you know the reality of these kinds of fraud messages. So, if you still want to say something about it, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below to report about similar kinds of scams or even to report about any kinds of scams. After all, we are here to spread awareness about scams. So, let’s do it together. Let’s save innocent people from scams.
You can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category by clicking >HERE< or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
If you want to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of these kinds of scam messages, then please feel free to do so.