In short, Homofly is a suspicious online store. They might send you poor-quality items, incorrect products, or nothing at all. According to our Homofly review, the safety index for Homofly.co is: 30/100 "Below Average".
You might be wondering why we have doubts about it, right? Well, here we will provide an informative Homofly review, as well as guidance on how to request a refund.
We've labeled Homofly as a dubious online store because of these reasons:
- Homofly has mentioned: "The Company does not accept returns or refunds on any products once the product is delivered to the carrier." on its Return Policy. This means that it is not a refund-friendly store, and we shouldn't expect to get a full refund from them.
- Its parent company, Peak Spirit Limited, has history of running multiple similar kinds of problematic sites, such as Elysiavibe, One-Stop-Shoping, Meowal, Vividvog, etc.
- However, it may provide another parent company name or address in the future, since lots of similar kinds of scam sites are doing so. So, don't be confused if you find any other contact details or nothing at all in the future.
- Homofly hasn't provided any social media icon linking to its official social media page. This is uncommon on genuine sites.
- We observed that its return policy is very confusing and could make it very hard for customers to get a full refund.
- The content on its website and its website design match with multiple problematic sites.
- We have found many similar kinds of websites with lots of complaints against them.
Common Queries Related to Homofly Review:
After knowing the truth of Homofly from this review, now you might have some queries like:
- How to get refund from it?
- How to stay safe from similar kinds of stores?
- Where can we encounter with scam online stores?
Well, you can find the answers to these queries in detail here:
How to get a refund from suspicious online store like Homofly?
We advise you to follow these steps to get a refund from suspicious online stores like Homofly;
- Contact the Seller: If you feel sites like Homofly is going to scam you, then contact them and ask them what's going on. Also, stay relaxed.
- Keep records of everything: Write down all the info about your order, save chats with the seller, like pictures, emails, and order confirmations.
- If you didn't get your stuff, then:
- You should contact your bank or credit card company, so that you can ask them to help you to get a refund.
- If you had used PayPal, then reach out to PayPal support and start a dispute to get your money back.
- If you got the wrong or bad stuff, then:
- Get the postal service's tracking info. Since, it might be a proof to show a different item's weight delivered on the given address.
- Show this proof to your bank, credit card company, or PayPal, since people have gotten full refunds this way.
- Report to Authorities: If some sites scam you, then report them to relevant authorities, such as the BBB, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country's consumer protection agency.
- Keep an eye on your accounts: To prevent additional unauthorized charges by the scammer, closely monitor your financial accounts. So, change passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- If nothing works or you lost a lot of money: Think about talking to a legal expert or a consumer rights group. Since, they can guide you on taking legal action against the online store that scammed you.
But remember, how well these steps work can vary. Since, it depends on where you live, how you paid, and the rules of your credit card company or PayPal.
How to stay safe from doubtful sites like Homofly.co?
As per our findings, here are some tips that can save you from doubtful online stores like Homofly:
- Search About the Store: Before you buy, try to find out the reality of online store. Firstly, check for reviews, ratings, and what customers say. Furthermore, check given contact info, since real businesses have a real address and contact info. Scams may have fake or none.
- Make Sure the Website is Safe:
- Look for “https://” in the web address. Additionally, look for trust seals like Norton, McAfee and so on, because scam online stores either don't provide trust seals or provide the fake ones.
- So, click on trust seals to check if they're real. Since, real ones take you to official pages, fake ones send you to random pages or are not clickable.
- Watch out for deals that seem too good: Scam online stores use super discount prices to trick you. So, compare prices with trusted stores to be sure.
- Before you buy, look at the refund rules: Be careful if the refund rules of the store like Homofly are confusing or too strict. So, check what the store says about refunds.
- Use Safe Payment Methods: Stick to popular and secure payment services, such as PayPal, credit cards, and so on. In contrast, be highly suspicious of stores that only accept payment forms like gift cards, wire transfers, etc.
- Use Strong passwords: Use unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your payment accounts. Moreover, add two-factor authentication for extra safety.
- Watch for Phishing Attempts: Be cautious of emails from unknown senders with links. So, check the link before clicking it. Moreover, look at the website's URL to make sure it's not fake and related to the website name.
- Be Careful with Your Personal info: Avoid online stores asking for too much personal info.
What are the possible ways to encounter with doubtful sites like Homofly.co?
Our research indicates that you may spot doubtful sites like Homofly in these ways:
1. Phishing Emails and Messages:
Scammers send emails that look like they're from real stores, but they're fake. They might have store logos and all. But be careful, these emails might have links to fake websites that want to take your personal info or payment details.
2. Social Media Ads and Posts:
Scammers can make ads and posts on social media that look real. They show great deals. But when you click on them, they take you to fake websites.
3. Search Results:
- Scam websites can show up in search results for popular stuff.
- For example, scam websites copy famous brands, with similar logos and designs and show up in search results or in social media ads. So, check the website's address (URL) and look for differences in the branding.
4. Online Marketplaces:
Most online marketplaces are real, but scammers can make fake seller profiles to sell bad stuff. Before buying on places like Amazon or eBay, look at what other buyers say about the seller.
5. Pop-Up Ads:
Be careful with pop-up ads when you're on websites. Since, some of them might take you to fake online stores or make you download viruses.
6. Fake Mobile Apps:
Be cautious when you download and use apps. Because, scammers can make fake ones that look like popular apps. They want your personal or payment info.
7. Unexpected Calls:
Scammers can call, pretending to be from famous companies, and ask for your personal or payment info. So, always make sure they're who they say they are before sharing anything.
8. Messages from “Friends”:
Scammers can hack emails or social media and send messages to your contacts, suggesting an online store or deal. So, double-check with your friends before clicking links to sites like Homofly.
Our Final Verdict on Homofly Review:
According to the information provided in this Homofly review, we can reasonably say that it seems to be a a suspicious online store.
We didn't find any reliable evidences that suggest it is a genuine online store which provides quality goods or customer services to their buyers. Hence, we advise you to avoid using this site for any kind of online shopping.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about this company with us in the comments below. Furthermore, spread the word about this online store to your friends and family by sharing this Homofly review through your social media accounts to keep them informed.
FAQs related to Homofly Review:
Why do we think Homofly.co is a doubtful online store?
We believe Homofly.co is a doubtful online store because it offers high discounts on goods and looks similar to known problematic websites.
Do you have any tips for dealing with similar suspicious websites?
Sure, here we recommend some tips for handling suspicious websites like Homofly.co:
- Do your research on the site.
- Find and read real customer reviews.
- Be cautious about making purchases if you have doubts about its credibility.
Can websites like this change their info over time?
Our research indicates that these kinds of websites may change their name and content over time. However, this Homofly review is based on the details available on its website as of the mentioned date.
What products can you find on its website?
The products available on its website are: 4D Natural UltraThin Stroke BrowBrush, 4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo, ATTDX Microblading Effect Waterproof Fork-Tip Brow Pen, Ricpind Clump Filter EyelashSeparator Comb, DollEyes 4D Voluminous Mascara, PerfectBrow Stamp and Stencil Duo, etc.
Note: Our Homofly review is based on the info available as of the mentioned date. But websites like this often change, so even if you see different stuff later, it can still be suspicious.
Wishing you a secure online purchase!