NOVVA LIMITED is not a genuine company. Since, many scam online stores using it as their parent company. According to our NOVVA LIMITED review, the safety index for NOVVA LIMITED is: 12/100 (SCAM).
Here in this NOVVA LIMITED review, we’ll talk about scams associated with this company. We’ll also discuss their methods, what harm they can cause, and steps you can take to keep yourself safe.
- Summary of this NOVVA LIMITED review:
- Detailed NOVVA LIMITED review:
- What happens when you get scammed by NOVVA LIMITED?
- NOVVA LIMITED scam network characteristics:
- How to keep yourself safe from scams Involving NOVVA LIMITED?
- What are the possible ways to encounter with online stores associated with NOVVA LIMITED?
- How to get a refund from scam online stores linked to NOVVA LIMITED?
- Examples NOVVA LIMITED scam sites:
- FAQs related to this NOVVA LIMITED review:
- 1. Is NOVVA LIMITED a trustworthy company?
- 2. How do these scam websites trick people?
- 3. What problems can you face if you’re scammed by NOVVA LIMITED or its connected sites?
- 4. How can you protect yourself from these scams?
- 5. How might you come across online stores connected to this company?
- 6. How can you get your money back from scam online stores?
- 7. How can people work together to stop NOVVA LIMITED scams?
- 8. What’s the safety score for NOVVA LIMITED?
- 9. What should I do if I already bought something from a website connected to this company?
Summary of this NOVVA LIMITED review:
The name NOVVA LIMITED has become infamous for the wrong reasons. So, NOVVA LIMITED is a scam.
Many scam websites have used this name to trick lots of people. These scam sites mimic as genuine online stores.
As per our research, the main trick of these scam websites is offering very low prices, tempting customers with deals that seem too good to pass up.
They often display products at prices much lower than what they’re worth, making buyers think they’re getting amazing deals. But in truth, these deals are too good to be true.
Detailed NOVVA LIMITED review:
You need to be aware of NOVVA LIMITED, since the evidence suggests that it might be involved in scams or its identity has been used by scammers.
The address provided for NOVVA LIMITED is FLAT 1512, 15/F, LUCKY CENTRE, NO. 165-171, WAN CHAI ROAD, WAN CHAI, HONG KONG.
However, it’s important to remain vigilant, as scam companies often change their addresses to avoid getting caught.
What happens when you get scammed by NOVVA LIMITED?
We have received reports from people who got scammed by NOVVA LIMITED. They’ve told us about various distressing experiences, such as:
1. Problems in receiving products:
When people ordered from online stores with parent company name NOVVA LIMITED, then some of them got the wrong or completely different products than what they ordered. For example, they got socks when they ordered a swing chair. Moreover, some never got anything even after paying.
2. Unauthorized credit card charges:
In more serious situations, people found unapproved charges on their credit cards after using websites connected to this company.
3. Refund issues:
Getting refunds from online stores connected to this company can be tough. Some got their money back with help from their credit card companies, banks, or PayPal, but others couldn’t get their money back.
4. Delivery time issues:
Online stores connected to NOVVA LIMITED frequently have delayed deliveries. Moreover, some of them even don’t deliver anything at all.
5. Identity theft:
Online stores linked to this company have received complaints about stealing people’s personal and financial info.
NOVVA LIMITED scam network characteristics:
Online stores that are part of the NOVVA LIMITED scams have lots of things in common. So, knowing these characteristics can help you stay safe. These are some of its common characteristics:
1. Unrealistically Low Prices:
Scam websites connected to NOVVA LIMITED sell stuff way cheaper than they should be, making people who love a good deal want to buy from them. But in reality, we found those prices are too good to be true.
2. Tricking potential customers:
These scam sites all use the name NOVVA LIMITED as their registered parent company. So, it might trick potential customers into thinking they’re dealing with a real and genuine company.
3. Repetitive content:
A lot of these scam websites have the same content, which suggests they might be connected to each other. For example, you can find similar policy pages and similar product details and images on these kinds of websites.
4. Asking too much personal info:
Some websites related to this company request a lot of personal info, which they might misuse for their own gain in the future.
5. Mostly advertise on social media platforms:
We’re not saying all online stores on social media are scams. But, we’ve seen that most of the scam stores linked to this company advertise on social media.
6. Confusing refund policy:
Online stores connected to this company have very confusing refund policy. So, we noticed that it will be very difficult for customers to get a full refund.
7. Social media icons:
Most of these scam online stores either don’t provide any social media icons, or provide the fake ones that lead to the unrelated pages, instead of their business-related social media pages.
8. Website security:
The website security of online stores linked to this company is not so good. Moreover, some of them have even tried to trick people by showing fake trust seal logos of reputable companies like Norton, McAfee, etc.
So, if you find any websites with Norton or McAfee trust seals, check them. If you can click on them, and they take you to the official verification pages of Norton or McAfee, then they’re real. However, fake ones won’t be clickable or will take you to unrelated pages.
9. Bad customer service:
Customer service of these kinds of websites are very bad. Since, they hardly respond to customers, and if they do, it’s often with automated replies.
How to keep yourself safe from scams Involving NOVVA LIMITED?
Given the prevalence of NOVVA LIMITED related scams, it’s crucial to take steps to protect yourself from falling victim to such scams. Here are some practical tips:
- Verify Website: Before buying anything online, do your research on the website. Look for contact details, read customer reviews, and check if they have a valid physical address. Be careful if any of this info looks suspicious or is missing.
- Investigate the Company: Try to find out about companies like NOVVA LIMITED. For that, find info about the company’s reputation.
- Read Reviews and Testimonials: Real reviews can give you important info about a company’s trustworthiness. So, we advise you to look for reviews and feedback from other customers who bought from websites related to this company.
- Be Careful of Unrealistic Prices: If a deal appears too good to be true, it likely is. So, compare prices with other popular stores to find out the real market value of the goods.
- Use Secure Payment Methods: Whenever you can, use secure payment methods like credit cards or PayPal when shopping online. Since, these methods usually offer extra protection for buyers and ways to get refunds.
- Before you buy, look at the refund rules: Be careful if the refund rules of the store are confusing or too strict. So, check what the store says about refunds.
- Use Strong passwords: Use unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your payment accounts. Moreover, add two-factor authentication for extra safety.
- Be Careful with Your Personal info: Avoid online stores asking for too much personal info.
- Watch for Phishing Attempts: Be cautious of emails from unknown senders with links. So, check the link before clicking it. Moreover, look at the website’s URL to make sure it’s not fake and related to the website name.
What are the possible ways to encounter with online stores associated with NOVVA LIMITED?
You may spot online stores associated with NOVVA LIMITED in these ways:
1. Phishing emails and messages:
Scammers send emails that look like they’re from real stores, but they’re fake. They might have store logos and all. But be careful, these emails might have links to fake websites that want to take your personal info or payment details.
2. Social media ads and posts:
Scammers can make ads and posts on social media that look real. They show great deals. But when you click on them, they take you to fake websites associated with companies like NOVVA LIMITED.
3. Search results:
- Scam websites can show up in search results for popular stuff.
- For example, scam websites copy famous brands, with similar logos and designs and show up in search results or in social media ads. So, check the website’s address (URL) and look for differences in the branding.
4. Online marketplaces:
Most online marketplaces are real, but scammers can make fake seller profiles to sell bad stuff. Before buying on places like Amazon or eBay, look at what other buyers say about the seller.
5. Pop-Up ads:
Be careful with pop-up ads when you’re on websites. Since, some of them might take you to fake online stores or try to make you download viruses.
6. Fake mobile apps:
Be cautious when you download and use apps. Because, scammers can make fake ones that look like popular apps. They want your personal info and payment details.
7. Unexpected calls:
Scammers can call, pretending to be from famous companies, and ask for your personal or payment info. So, always make sure they’re who they say they are before sharing anything.
8. Emails and messages from “Friends”:
Scammers can hack emails or social media and send messages to your contacts, suggesting an online store or deal. So, double-check with your friends before clicking links.
How to get a refund from scam online stores linked to NOVVA LIMITED?
You can follow these steps to get a refund from scam online stores linked with NOVVA LIMITED;
- Contact the Seller: Tell the seller what’s going on. Also, stay relaxed.
- Keep records of everything: Write down all the info about your order, save chats with the seller, like pictures, emails, and order confirmations.
- If you didn’t get your stuff, then:
- You should contact your bank or credit card company, so that you can ask them to help you to get a refund.
- If you had used PayPal, then reach out to PayPal support and start a dispute to get your money back.
- If you got the wrong or bad stuff, then:
- Get the postal service’s tracking info. Since, it might be a proof to show a different item’s weight delivered on the given address.
- Show this proof to your bank, credit card company, or PayPal, since people have gotten full refunds this way.
- Report to Authorities: Report these scams to relevant authorities, such as the BBB, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency.
- Keep an eye on your accounts: To prevent additional unauthorized charges by the scammer, closely monitor your financial accounts. So, change passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- If nothing works or you lost a lot of money: Think about talking to a legal expert or a consumer rights group. Since, they can guide you on taking legal action against the online store that scammed you.
But remember, how well these steps work can vary. Since, it depends on where you live, how you paid, and the rules of your credit card company or PayPal.
Examples NOVVA LIMITED scam sites:
You can find a list of scam websites with the parent company name NOVVA LIMITED by searching “NOVVA LIMITED” within our website or by clicking this link: de-reviews.com/tag/novva-limited-scam-or-genuine-novva-limited-review/
Some of these websites have already been shutdown, while others are still operating online.
Based on the info provided in this NOVVA LIMITED review, it’s clear that NOVVA LIMITED is a scam company.
The many scams connected to NOVVA LIMITED remind us that we need to be careful when shopping online. Even though great deals can be tempting, we recommend you to be cautious and do your homework to avoid falling for fraud.
By staying informed, verifying the legitimacy of online stores, and reporting suspicious websites, individuals can play a crucial role in combating NOVVA LIMITED scams.
Let’s work together to fight against scams:
You can help us by sharing your thoughts about this company in the comments below. Furthermore, spread the word about this company to your friends and family by sharing this NOVVA LIMITED review through your social media accounts to keep them informed.
FAQs related to this NOVVA LIMITED review:
1. Is NOVVA LIMITED a trustworthy company?
As we have mentioned in this NOVVA LIMITED review, it is not a trustworthy company. Since, it is used by many scam websites.
2. How do these scam websites trick people?
We have found that these scam websites trick people by offering heavy discount rates, making folks think they’re getting amazing deals. They also pretend to be a real business.
3. What problems can you face if you’re scammed by NOVVA LIMITED or its connected sites?
We have noticed scams involving NOVVA LIMITED can lead to getting the wrong products, unauthorized credit card charges, trouble getting refunds, late deliveries, and even identity theft.
4. How can you protect yourself from these scams?
As we have mentioned in this NOVVA LIMITED review, to stay safe, check if a website is real or not. We recommend you to learn about these kinds of companies, read what other customers say. Also be careful with super cheap prices, use safe payment methods, and use strong passwords.
5. How might you come across online stores connected to this company?
You can find online stores connected to NOVVA LIMITED through fake emails, social media ads, search results, online markets, pop-up ads, fake apps, unexpected calls, or messages from friends, as mentioned in detailed NOVVA LIMITED review earlier.
6. How can you get your money back from scam online stores?
To get your money back from scam online stores, we recommend you to contact the seller and keep records of your talk. If you don’t get your stuff, talk to your bank, credit card company, or PayPal for a refund. Report the scam and watch your accounts.
7. How can people work together to stop NOVVA LIMITED scams?
Share your story in the comments, tell your friends and family, and report suspicious websites. We believe being aware and careful can help prevent others from falling for these scams.
8. What’s the safety score for NOVVA LIMITED?
According to our review, NOVVA LIMITED gets a safety score of 12/100, which means we considered it as a scam.
9. What should I do if I already bought something from a website connected to this company?
In this NOVVA LIMITED review, we’ve explained that if you suspect a scam after making a purchase, you should reach out to your payment provider (such as your credit card company, bank, or PayPal). Since, they can help you to get a refund.
Moreover, don’t forget to maintain all your transaction records and details as evidence.
Hope you have a safe and secure shopping online!