In short, Chaosveay is a scam online store. It may send either cheap quality or wrong item, or nothing at all to its customers. As per our analysis, the safety index for Chaosveay.com is: 10/100 (SCAM).
Now you may want to find out why is Chaosveay a scam, right? Well then, this page provides a concise and informative Chaosveay review including how to get refund from it.
Chaosveay.com Website Highlights
- Domain name: Chaosveay.com
- Website name: Chaosveay
- Email: service@chaosveay .com, service@wainoabsolute .com
- Address: Not Available
- Contact Phone Number: Not Available
- Product Categories Available On Its Website: Best Sale, Casual dress, Tops
- Products Listed On Its Website: FASHION ELEGANT LACE EMBROIDERED DRESS, ELEGANT SATIN JACQUARD MIDI DRESS, ELEGANT SATIN CHIFFON LONG DRESS, etc.
We’ve labeled Chaosveay as a scam online store because of these reasons:
- Chaosveay has listed lots of products at cheap rates, which is suspicious since multiple scam sites are found to be offering such cheap prices.
- Its website design and content match with multiple scam sites.
- Social media icon linking to its official social media page is not available on its website.
- Contact phone number and address are not available on its "Contact Us", "ABOUT US" and "Home" pages, or at the bottom of its website.
- Lots of complaints can be found against similar kinds of sites.
How to get a refund from Scam Online Store?
- Contact the Seller: Tell the seller what’s going on. Also, stay relaxed.
- Keep records of everything: Write down all the info about your order, save chats with the seller, like pictures, emails, and order confirmations.
- If you didn’t get your stuff, then:
- You should contact your bank or credit card company, so that you can ask them to help you to get a refund.
- If you had used PayPal, then reach out to PayPal support and start a dispute to get your money back.
- If you got the wrong or bad stuff, then:
- Get the postal service’s tracking info. Since, it might be a proof to show a different item’s weight delivered on the given address.
- Show this proof to your bank, credit card company, or PayPal, since people have gotten full refunds this way.
- Report to Authorities: Report the scam to relevant authorities, such as the Better Business Bureau, FBI, FTC, etc. or your country’s consumer protection agency.
- Keep an eye on your accounts: To prevent additional unauthorized charges by the scammer, closely monitor your financial accounts. So, change passwords and enable two-factor authentication on your online accounts for added security.
- If nothing works or you lost a lot of money: Think about talking to a legal expert or a consumer rights group. Since, they can guide you on taking legal action against the online store that scammed you.
But remember, how well these steps work can vary. Since, it depends on where you live, how you paid, and the rules of your credit card company or PayPal.
How to Stay Safe from Online Store Scams?
- Search About the Store: Before you buy, find out about the online store. Firstly, check for reviews, ratings, and what customers say. Furthermore, check given contact info, since real businesses have a real address and contact info. Scams may have fake or none.
- Make Sure the Website is Safe:
- Look for “https://” in the web address. Additionally, look for trust seals like Norton, McAfee and so on, because scam online stores either don’t provide trust seals or provide the fake ones.
- So, click on trust seals to check if they’re real. Since, real ones take you to official pages, fake ones send you to random pages or are not clickable.
- Watch out for deals that seem too good: Scammers use super cheap prices to trick you. So, compare prices with trusted stores to be sure.
- Before you buy, look at the refund rules: Be careful if the refund rules of the store are confusing or too strict. So, check what the store says about refunds.
- Use Safe Payment Methods: Stick to popular and safe payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal. In contrast, be highly suspicious of stores that only accept payment forms like gift cards, wire transfers, etc.
- Use Strong passwords: Use unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your payment accounts. Moreover, add two-factor authentication for extra safety.
- Watch for Phishing Attempts: Be cautious of emails from unknown senders with links. So, check the link before clicking it. Moreover, look at the website’s URL to make sure it’s not fake and related to the website name.
- Be Careful with Your Personal info: Avoid online stores asking for too much personal info.
What are the possible ways to encounter with scam online stores?
- Phishing Emails and Messages:
- Scammers send emails that look like they’re from real stores, but they’re fake. They might have store logos and all. But be careful, these emails might have links to fake websites that want to take your personal info or payment details.
- Social Media Ads and Posts:
- Scammers can make ads and posts on social media that look real. They show great deals. But when you click on them, they take you to fake websites.
- Search Results:
- Scam websites can show up in search results for popular stuff. So, make sure a website is real before you buy anything.
- Online Marketplaces:
- Most online marketplaces are real, but scammers can make fake seller profiles to sell bad stuff. Before buying on places like Amazon or eBay, look at what other buyers say about the seller.
- Pop-Up Ads:
- Be careful with pop-up ads when you’re on websites. Since, some of them might take you to fake online stores or try to make you download viruses.
- Fake Mobile Apps:
- Be cautious when you download and use apps. Because, scammers can make fake ones that look like popular apps. They want your personal info and payment details.
- Unexpected Calls:
- Scammers can call, pretending to be from famous companies, and ask for your personal or payment info. So, always make sure they’re who they say they are before sharing anything.
- Emails and Messages from “Friends”:
- Scammers can hack emails or social media and send messages to your contacts, suggesting an online store or deal. So, double-check with your friends before clicking links.
- Mimic of Legitimate Stores:
- Scam websites copy famous brands, with similar logos and designs. So, check the website’s address (URL) and look for differences in the branding.
Our Final Verdict on Chaosveay:
After conducting a comprehensive review of the provided information, it becomes evident that Chaosveay should be accurately categorized as a scam website.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about this company in the comments below. Furthermore, spread the word about this online store to your friends and family through your social media accounts to keep them informed.
Note: This review is based on the info available as of the mentioned date. But websites like this often change, so even if you see different stuff later, it can still be suspicious.
Why do we think Chaosveay.com is a scam online store?
We believe Chaosveay.com is a scam online store because it offers big discounts on goods and looks similar to known problematic websites.
Do you have any tips for dealing with sketchy websites like Chaosveay?
Sure, here are some tips for handling suspicious websites like Chaosveay:
- Do your research on the site.
- Find and read real customer reviews.
- Be cautious about making purchases if you have doubts about its credibility.
Can websites like Chaosveay change their info over time?
Yes, these kinds of websites may change their name and content, so the review is based on the details available on the website as of the mentioned date.