Beware of phishing messages with m8svk .info etc. links coming from various numbers like 916-402-0683, 803-334-9560, 714-686-8341, 646-785-9383, 503-388-2754, 470-505-3095, 347-330-9287, 332-600-2965, 302-480-3659, 212-729-1171 and so on such as:
- "NAME, urgent alert for your USPS package 2F25L5 from 03/27/2020. Go to: m8svk .info/rqvAnRiGj1"
- "NAME, important notification regarding your USPS delivery 6H38J4 from 07/24/2020. Click: m8svk .info/rqvAnRcCFN"
- "NAME, urgent notification for USPS package 6J8L5 from 04/13/2020 Proceed to m8svk .info/rgbrGvnJCp"
- "NAME, urgent notice regarding your USPS package 8L94R2 from 05/08/2020. Proceed to m8svk .info/rqvAnRrsvw"
- "NAME, final alert for your USPS delivery J45J4 from 03/09/2020."
- “NAME, important alert about the USPS shipment 3S32G7 from 03/09/2020."
- “NAME, final notification for your USPS shipment 8H64H8 from 05/15/2020.”
- “NAME, urgent notification for the USPS shipment 2L2J2 from 6/17/2020.”
- “NAME, final notice about your USPS package 8K23K8”
- “NAME, final notice for your USPS package 3D13F1 from 05/11/2020.”
- “NAME, final notice regarding your USPS shipment 7F9716 from 07/28/2020.”
- “NAME, urgent notice regarding the USPS package 6I27K1 from 03/26/2020.”
- “NAME, urgent notification for your USPS delivery package 2L2J3”
- “NAME, final alert for your USPS shipment D66L5 from 8/11/2020”
- “NAME, final notification for your USPS package 1D51F6 from 03/24/2020.”
- “NAME, important notification regarding the USPS package 1H91J2 from 04/03/2020.”
- "NAME, we found a parcel from April pending for you. Please claim ownership and schedule for delivery here"
- "NAME, we found a package from July owed to you. Please assume ownership and confirm for delivery here"
- You can find more examples of similar types of fraudulent text messages by clicking these links:- m7smz .info, m6szv .info, m5smv .info, m5smz .info, m4svk .info, i6ssv .info, m3svc .info, l8smk .info, 17smv .info, 14sve info, L1smc info, L3smr info, l5ssv info, and I1smc info
People have also reported they have got similar kinds of messages in the name of FedEx as well. So, you can help us by reporting similar kinds of scam messages below in the comment section. If you are concerned with your privacy, then you can comment below without submitting your email address.
The reality of fake message - important or urgent alert or final notification or notice for your USPS package or USPS shipment or about or regarding your USPS shipment or delivery. Click or Proceed to or Go to: m8svk .info and so on.
The fraud messages: important or urgent alert or final notification or notice for your USPS package or USPS shipment or about or regarding your USPS shipment or delivery. Click or Proceed to or Go to: m8svk .info, and so on are nothing other than the phishing messages send with the intention to scam you. These messages are not from any genuine company but are from scammers. So, whenever you got these kinds of messages, you should not follow any instructions provided on these messages. Instead, you should contact or check on the official website of the respective company (if mentioned any on these scam messages) to confirm either these messages are real or fake.
What is the motive behind fraud “important or urgent alert or final notification or notice for your USPS package or USPS shipment or about or regarding your USPS shipment or delivery. Click or Proceed to or Go to: m8svk .info” messages?
These kinds of messages are being sent by scammers to get your personal information so that they can scam you. They may ask you to click some link and submit the personal details on the fake website posing the real ones or call them or message them where they will trick you to submit your personal details. So, you should not follow any instructions provided on these messages. If you click any link provided on these messages or download anything (if provided any) from these messages or follow any instructions, then you may end up losing your personal information. The links or files provided on these messages may contain some viruses or malware or spyware that can hack your device to get your personal information.
Once these cybercriminals get your personal information, they make money by selling those details. If they get your credit card information, even they can steal money from your credit card. So, you should not follow any instructions provided on these kinds of messages.
These messages may not come from the same number or same email or in the name of the same company. These scammers may use multiple numbers, emails, and the name of companies to send similar messages. The few examples of scam text messages are:
- Beware of Scam Text Messages with Links 17smv .info or l7smv .info or 14sve .info or i6svs .info
- SCAM MESSAGE with l4sve .info or 12scr .info or L3smr .info or 1smc .info links
- SCAM TEXT MESSAGE: We came across a parcel or package pending for you or owed to you. Please claim ownership or assume ownership and schedule for delivery here: L3smr .info or I3smr .info or L1smc .info or 1smc .info or l2scr .info or I2scr .info
- SCAM ALERT! Sole Society or Vince Camuto Email: Legal action can be taken against you, there has been a problem with your order
- $750 Cash App Transfer is pending your Confirmation
- Venmo is hiring 5 people to work from home Scam Message
- Unsuccessful Payment. Call 4702312181 or 4702314478 or 9706277110 Fraudulent Text
- Call 2052872786 or 2052870227 or 2052872613 Fraudulent Text
- AT&T Unsuccessful Payment or Unauthorized Payment Scam Text Message Asking to Call
- Unauthorized payment. Call 1-878-207-4515; K4svz info Scam Messages
- K3svc info Scam Messages
- K2scz info Scam Text Messages
- K1smv info Scam Text Messages
- J9svc info Scam Messages
- J7ssv info or J8smk info Scam Messages
- J6svc info Scam Message
- J4szv info Scam Message
- Shipped: Your Walmart Package Loyalty Reward will be Delivered
- Shipped: Your Amazon Package Loyalty Reward will be Delivered
- Your Shipped: Your Costco Package Loyalty Reward will be Delivered, etc.
So, help us by reporting similar types of messages by using the comment section below. You can even comment below without providing your email address.
Now you know the reality of messages: “important or urgent alert or final notification or notice for your USPS package or USPS shipment or about or regarding your USPS shipment or delivery. Click or Proceed to or Go to: m8svk .info”, etc. So, if you still want to say something about it, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below to report about similar kinds of scams or even to report about any kinds of scams. After all, we are here to spread awareness about the scams. So, let’s do it together. Let’s save innocent people from scams.
You can find about various kinds of scams by scrolling within our “Scams” category by clicking >HERE< or you can navigate our website through our home page to find out the several interesting and knowledgeable articles under different categories by clicking >HERE<.
If you want to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this “important or urgent alert or final notification or notice for your USPS package or FedEx or USPS shipment or about or regarding your USPS shipment or delivery. Click or Go to or Proceed to: m8svk .info” and so on scam messages, then please feel free to do so.
Actually, we recommend you to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts because it will help to spread the awareness about this scam and other similar kinds of scams. More we share about scams with our friends and families, more they will be aware of these kinds of scams which will ultimately make scammer difficult to scam innocent people. So, it’s better you share this post with your friends and families if you want to fight back with the scammer.
We request you to spread awareness about the scam and suspicious online websites/activities by sharing the information provided on our website [De-Reviews.com] through your social media accounts which can help your families and friends to be safe from scams. The numbers of online scams are massively increasing each day with ever new tricks and strategies, so it has become very crucial to aware the society about those scammers so that it will make scammer difficult to scam people. So, please let your friends and families know that they can rely on our website [De-Reviews.com] to check the legitimacy of any online websites. You can also bookmark our website so that it will be easy for you to visit our website repeatedly at the time of need to check the legitimacy of any online companies or online activities.