Many people get confused and vote in the wrong website due to which their favorite contestant can be lost in the Miss World competition. It’s all because of the voting polls websites which are opened to find out who is getting more vote. But, voting on those kinds of websites won’t be counted. So, you must know where to vote properly for Miss World international beauty pageant.
So, are you interested to vote your favorite contestants to make them a winner in Miss World 2018 but you don’t know how to vote for them properly? Well, then you have landed absolutely in the right place because here we are going to teach you how to vote for Miss World 2018.
By the way, our favorite Miss World contestant 2018 is Miss Nepal, what about yours?
According to us, we find out Miss Nepal deserves to win this Miss World 2018 competition.
What about yours?
You can place the comment below with the name of your favorite contestant and her country and the reason to support her. We support Miss Nepal because we find out she is a perfect combination of beauty with brain.
OK, now let’s find out how to vote for your favorite contestant for this Miss World 2018.
Step by Step guidance to vote for your favorite Miss World contestants.
1. First of all, you need to visit the official website of Miss World beauty pageant which is MissWorld.com or you can just click this link:- missworld.com
2. After that click on “Member” icon which you can find on the top right corner of MissWorld.com website as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Once you click the “sign in” icon, you will find out the page as shown below where you have to click “Sign Up”.
4. Once you “Sign Up” as mentioned in No.3, you need to check your email inbox and need to verify your email address by clicking the link provided in that email. But, if you have registered with Facebook, Instagram or Google Plus accounts, then you no need to verify your email.
5. Once the “Sign Up” process is complete, you need to click once again on “Member” icon on the top right corner of MissWorld.com website as mentioned in No. 2, then you will be landed in the “Sign In” page as shown in the screenshot below. There, you need to provide your email address and password which you have provided during the “Sign Up” process and then need to click “Sign In” which will give you access to the member area of Miss World website. Or, you can simply click on Facebook, Instagram or Google Plus icons to sign in using your Facebook, Instagram or Google Plus accounts.
6. Once you sign in to the MissWorld.com website, there you will find out the “Vote” on the second top menu of the website as shown in the screenshot below. You have to click “Vote” there.
7. Once you click on “Vote”, you will be landed on the page with the list of contestants. Once you find out the picture of your favorite contestant there, scroll your mouse around that picture then you will find out “VOTE” on the bottom of that picture. If you click on that “VOTE”, it will be marked as “VOTED” and you are done. Below you can find out the screenshots taken before and after voting our favorite contestant “Shrinkhala Khatiwada” from Nepal.
Another method to vote for Miss World 2018 using mobile app known as MOBSTAR
1. You can download the “MOBSTAR” app from Google Play or App Store.
2. You can log in to that app through your social media accounts (Facebook and Google Plus) as well as you can also register using your email address and login to the app using your email address and password.
3. After that click to agree with the terms and condition of MOBSTAR and then click on “ENTER MOBSTAR” button and click on the map in the top middle of the MOBSTAR app screen and then select your region.
4. After that, you will find out the search icon on the top right corner of MOBSTAR app, click there and enter your favorite contestant name such as we entered “SHRINKHALA KHATIWADA” there. (You’ll find your contestant name such as ‘Shrinkhala’ with the blue tick, yellow tick for iOS users)
5. Follow your favorite contestant.
6. You can swipe the posts from left to right. When it shows YES, then that will be counted as a vote. Keep on checking the profile daily for new updates.
7. It’s better to leave a comment on every post but comments must be relevant to the posts.
Now you know how to vote for Miss World contestant from the official website of MissWorld as well as using MOBSTAR app. If you have something to say about it, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts and ask them to vote for your favorite contestant.
You can find other knowledgeable articles like this one within our “Useful Information” category by clicking >HERE< or you can find the lots of interesting articles under various categories by navigating our website through our home page by clicking >HERE<